• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. Ron Shapiro - 6 Mos Result from Second Hairline Session

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Dr. Ron Shapiro - Photos from 1 Year Result and 6 Month Results from Second Session

The first session addressed his initial hair loss. As you will see from the pictures, his first result was very good. With the success and naturalness of the first ht, he then wanted to bring down his hairline to eliminate any signs of hairloss. The patient has minimal loss considering his age and has very good donor density for future.

First Procedure: 1394grafts/2640 hairs
Second Procedure: 1524grafts/2455 hairs

2front.jpg

3sidebe4aft.jpg

1plan.jpg

4close-upb4af.jpg

5immedpo.jpg

6immedpostop.jpg

Results from First Session:

71yrside.jpg

81yrfront.jpg

91yrrside.jpg

101yrside.jpg

Immediate post op after Second Surgery:

12immed2nd.jpg

6 Months After Second Surgery:

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

Compilation of 2 Surgeries:

11chron.jpg

S

scarred5

Valued member
really nice improvement very natural and the guy looks much younger

M

MnM

Valued member
I simply love this hairline. The work after the first surgery looks superb, but after the second, it really does take it to the next level. I can't help but stare at how it has transformed him when I see the photo of him in his sweater relative to the pre-op photo. It looks great!

M&M

janna

janna

Valuable Member
JJ09,

This was an FUT procedure.

M&M,

This patient's final results always reminded me of you. I think you'll end up with similar results.

Thanks everyone.

M

MnM

Valued member
janna wrote:
M&M,

This patient's final results always reminded me of you. I think you'll end up with similar results.
You couldn't give me a higher compliment! Thanks Janna!

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Imo this guy looks 10 yrs younger, great result ¬b`