• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr Seyman Clinic – Hair Transplantation Result Photos

Dr Ertugrul SEYMAN

Dr Ertugrul SEYMAN

Valued member
Dr Seyman clinic Hair Transplantation Result Photos
These are pictures one of our patients. The pictures are "before & after" surgery, the result of a hair transplantation surgery.
FUE hair transplantation surgery was performed by Dr Seyman Clinic. 5 months later, our patient send photos with magnificent hair growing. With advanced FUE technique, hair transplant procedure was performed using 3850 grafts. The requested result was achieved with 1 session. Extraction performed with a 0.7mm punch. Incisions are executed only by dr Ertugrul Seyman with lateral slit technique. Dr. Ertugrul SEYMAN is specialized in Choi Implanter Pen technique as well so that once we obtain results from our patient, pictures will be shared with you immediately. Grafts Implanted in 1 session: 3850 grafts Patient age: 47 In the shared photos you will clearly see: This patient doesn`t take any hair loss medications. For free consultation and more information [email protected] Phone Call +90 542 520 8005 Antalya / Turkey

I couldn't manage to post picture here even I uploaded pictures to gallery ? check the link : http://www.hairlossexperiences.com/gallery_myimages.php

Last edited:
scepticsausage

scepticsausage

This patient looks to have really good growth at 5 months. I would like to see the conclusion at 12 months.