• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. True - 2553 FUT after 5 months and now 9 months

• Thread starter True and Dorin Medical Group
  • Start date
True and Dorin Medical Group

Valued member
This patient is now 9 months out from his treatment with Dr. True. At this time the majority of the hair has emerged and is at a stylable length. One observation is that he is in the "wiry" stage in regards to hair texture - this will even out over the next 4- 6 months.

He received 2553 follicular units in total: 649 singles, 1708 doubles, 196 threes. Approximately 450 to the crown and 2100 for the front. A total of 4653 hairs. Above average donor density, @ 100 fu/cm2. medium texture.

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
I like the work your clinic does, seems very ethical in terms of the number grafts always utlised for a procedure i.e. not too aggressive.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
This is certainly another very nice case. Some excellent results. Well utilized grafts as stated. Makes a pretty dramatic change to his appearance.

NN

Valued member
shang, nervous........thank your for your thoughtful comments

A

Apollo1

I concur... this is an awesome result considering the amount of grafts, the design and the balding area covered.

janna

janna

Invaluable Member
Dr. True and Dr. Dorin consistently turn out very nice results. And of course another great documentation. Well done, P. ;)