• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

England to Brussels Belgium travel ?

H

hopeful

Just wondered if anyone on here has travelled from England to Brussels for a procedure and if they could share what they feel is the best way of getting there and back is ?
I live in between Staffordshire and Manchester.
Thanks

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
When I’ve went to Brussels I just flew over. There will be flights from Manchester.
Are you booked up with a Brussels clinic?

H

hopeful

When I’ve went to Brussels I just flew over. There will be flights from Manchester.
Are you booked up with a Brussels clinic?
Not yet BM. Just looking at options and Brussels is certainly on my list.

M

MPBsucks1234

Valued member
It was fine for me, I am based in south west so London made sense.

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
There are multiple flight from the UK to Belgium every day.
Important to know.
Brussels international airport is the largest airport and located close to brussels
Brussels south is a smaller airport, but it is quite far from brussels or Antwerp. They market themselves as Brussels but in fact they are not close to Brussels
Antwerp airport is a small local airport, very good access to Antwerp and quite close to Prohairclinic.

H

hopeful

Important to know.
Brussels international airport is the largest airport and located close to brussels
Brussels south is a smaller airport, but it is quite far from brussels or Antwerp. They market themselves as Brussels but in fact they are not close to Brussels
Antwerp airport is a small local airport, very good access to Antwerp and quite close to Prohairclinic.
Many thanks for taking your time to post this information.
Appreciated.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Important to know.

What are the transport links link from the airports?
I used a taxi service once and hired a car other times.