• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Este Uk

A

armando

Hi I am looking at getting a hair transplant, has anyone has any experience with Este UK? And any views or opinions

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
They are a consulting place that will send you to Turkey and I think India for your surgery. What’s your hair loss situation?

A

armando

I had a HT 4 years ago and results were pretty good, but started to thin out especially on crown. I had about 3.5K grafts at the time and looking for another. I am early 50s. I was aware they send you abroad but was wondering if their advice is good and what the clinic is like they send you to in Turkey ?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Who will do your surgery once you get there? Have they allocated a doctor that you can research? Will it be a tech deriven surgery?
Any pictures from your first surgery?

A

armando

I havent actually been for a consultation yet, i wanted to know what they were like and what questions to ask ?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Ask who will do your hair transplant. Who will do the extractions, incisions and placing. How long has the staff been performing HT`s. Any patients you could speak to. Who trained the doctor.

Have you any pictures you could post here? What is your hair loss situation? Are you on a hair loss prevention regimen?