• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Estimate grafts for this hairline

T

thedreamisover

How many grafts will I need for my hairline?

IMG_7028.JPG
IMG_7029.JPG
IMG_7031.JPG
IMG_7030.JPG

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi there. How old are you and how long has your hairline been receding? The hairline you have drawn is quite aggressive, especially from your temple points. You have drawn a line that is too far forward resulting in a rounded female type hairline.

This thread shows how a hairline should be done.

T

thedreamisover

Hi there. How old are you and how long has your hairline been receding? The hairline you have drawn is quite aggressive, especially from your temple points. You have drawn a line that is too far forward resulting in a rounded female type hairline.

This thread shows how a hairline should be done.

hey man,

im 30 in a couple of months. Been losing hair pretty much since my 20s, always had high forehead. But lately i think my frontal hairline been getting damaged. I am on fin 1.5mg and been on and off for 7-8 years.
Well i have huge temples and weak frontal hairline, especially on my left side. Thats where i want to fill with grafts.

ty, ill check it out

T

thedreamisover

Read this article on hairline design and temple points.

The hairline you have drawn, I`d guess around 2000 grafts but the temples need adjusting. Have you had any consults with clinics?

Ive talked to dr Feriduni and he said 1800-2200 and i would go with him if i had the money. Im back in school and my economic is pretty limited so ive turned to Turkey and looked in "Hair of Istanbul" I havent found much information on internet on them but by looking at the pictures they look pretty good, but then again, ofcourse they are not going to show the "bad" ones.
instagram.com/hairofistanbul/?hl=en

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
They recently did transplants on a young group of guys from a pop band. In my opinion, they were reckless and the work looked sub-par. Take your time researching, this is something that should not be rushed. You don`t want to end up with a terrible hairline.

T

thedreamisover

They recently did transplants on a young group of guys from a pop band. In my opinion, they were reckless and the work looked sub-par. Take your time researching, this is something that should not be rushed. You don`t want to end up with a terrible hairline.

oh, thats not good at all. Can you give me more information about this? its a complete forrest out there. My max would be 2.5euro/graft. Do you have any clinics which your recommend?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Scroll down the post and look at the blond kids' hairline.

Arnold6

Arnold6

I agree the hairline design is leaning more towards a female. I took the liberty of comparing some images and drawing a line where I personally think your temple design should be. It may need to curve in a little further.

Female temple points - your temple points - male temple points.

hair-transplant-women.jpgMale temple points ..JPGtempl hair transplant.jpg

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
We would agree with Bigmac,at around 2000 grafts it seems a reasonable number.
But, the drawn hairline is very aggressive. Remember, you will be old one day, and that hairline might work against you.

T

thedreamisover

I agree the hairline design is leaning more towards a female. I took the liberty of comparing some images and drawing a line where I personally think your temple design should be. It may need to curve in a little further.

View attachment 13496View attachment 13497View attachment 13498

ty, how many grafts did that guy in the last pics get? Looks like something i would be looking for.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for posting those comparison pictures Arnold. This is what I was explaining to the OP.

hair-transplant-women.jpgMale temple points ..JPGtempl hair transplant.jpg

Thedreamisover. As you can see, you had drawn your hairline from the edge of your temple points that would have created a feminine hairline.
Doing it correctly, your graft estimate will decrease to maybe around 1500. These are just guesses as ultimately, you need a doctor to assess.

Last edited:
S

Scarred UP

You definitely don’t want to end up with a female hair line, it will cost time and money to fix.

Arnold6

Arnold6

I tend to agree that a lesser number of grafts will be required once the temple corner design has been corrected to a male hairline. Are you booking up with Dr. Feriduni?

T

thedreamisover

I tend to agree that a lesser number of grafts will be required once the temple corner design has been corrected to a male hairline. Are you booking up with Dr. Feriduni?

hey man, i was but this summer is unknown regarding my finance so i might go with someone cheaper in Turkey. Ive seen some work from Dr. Koray that looks great but i need to do more research.

Arnold6

Arnold6

Dr. Koray has a special price starting in June which might save you some cash.

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
hey man,

im 30 in a couple of months. Been losing hair pretty much since my 20s, always had high forehead. But lately i think my frontal hairline been getting damaged. I am on fin 1.5mg and been on and off for 7-8 years.
Well i have huge temples and weak frontal hairline, especially on my left side. Thats where i want to fill with grafts.

ty, ill check it out

Is the 1.5mg you're taking per day?