• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Exosomes for hair loss in Los Angeles

Dr. Baubac Rep

Dr. Baubac Rep

Valued member
Exosome Hair Regrowth Therapy - Los Angeles, CA
www.alviarmani.com
At Alvi Armani we are always actively working to optimize treatments for our patients. For years Dr. Baubac and our in-house research staff have developed solutions to combat hair loss such as topical finasteride and dutasteride, and have refined PRP treatments that have helped our patients maintain existing hair and stimulate new hair growth as well as combining PRP with our FUE hair transplant procedures for optimum results.

Alvi Armani Medical Director, Dr. Baubac, has begun an exciting NEW hair growth therapy using Exosomes.

Read all about Exosomes here: https://www.hairtransplantwebsite.com/2020/01/27/exosome-hair-restoration/

Check out Dr. Baubac speaking about exosomes:

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I`m looking forward to seeing some results from Exosomes when they are available. I`ve heard from quite a few doctors who say this could be the big breakthrough in the fight against hair loss.

M

mania

Yeah it's sound cool I have aslo very much interest of hair growing as the resutls of hair restoration...