• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

eyebrow transplant female patient,Dr Rogers

Kasia

Kasia

Valued member
hi

just wanted to share some really good results we had lately designing eyebrows, pics just after the surgery,
486 grafts
203 1's
283 2's

Kasia

Westminster Clinic
Dr. Rogers

Attachments

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Kasia.

Do you have any pre op pictures of this patient so we can see what the eyebrows were like before.

Also was this strip or fue.

Thanks bm.

Kasia

Kasia

Valued member
she wanted to have natural design eyebrows and now also wants me to shape her eyebrows by plucking some of her existing hairs which are just too low so hopefully will have more pics post op. soon.

She had a strip procedure.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Kasia for the extra pictures.The patients eyebrows had thinned out quite a bit.

Looking forward to seeing more updates when she comes back.

Cheers bm.

K

khair

This eyebrow transplant does a really good job of restoring the natural thickness of the eyebrows. It looks great.

D

danzar1986

I'm also suffering with the same problem.Is it worth to do so.Wats the charge.Any side effect.

Kasia

Kasia

Valued member
Hello Danzar

As a "side effect" you get new hairs;)
If there were signicant side effects we wouldnt probably perform so many succesful HT surgeries.
We consider hair transplant surgery as a minor cosmetic procedure and wouldnt be worth it if involved too much risk.

It is very important to do the proper research and choose the right clinic and skilled surgeon.
You need to feel comfortable and safe. Unfortunatelly like in any other profession you will find incompetent people.
This forum is also to help you with your decision and choice.

There are definitely things you should consider before having surgery and
I think you might appreciate some general information about HT which you can get on our web:
http://www.westmisterclinic.com
or you can read patient's stories on forum and talk to them.

Hope that's helpful

Z

zenith

this is something new to me.....i had never known that there is any surgery for this eyebrow....its very nice....

Kasia

Kasia

Valued member
Hi Zenith

Yes, it is actually becoming more and more popular.
You can find more results on this forum.

J

jass.pett21

Thanks for sharing your problem and the solution.It would help those who are facing the same problem.