• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

face lifting cream/serum/gel

B

Browny Cheek

Does anyone know good brands for mature skin? I want something for my aging skin on face and neck

B

Browny Cheek

I have tried so many different creams and lotions .. but as they say 1 at impressions is the last one ... when I put this lotion in 1st time it felt like it was so soft and perfect, the way I wanted my moisturizer to be. Not too greasy and not too strong scent. .. now I won’t use anything else but mayann. Makes me feel like my skin is super soft.

M

mania

What is the best cream for face lifting not sure about this one to be work nicely ...

VonaseBegum

VonaseBegum

Well, there are many brands that offer skincare products specifically tailored for mature skin. Olay Regenerist had a pretty good reputation. La Roche-Posay is also a good choice.

VonaseBegum

VonaseBegum

This brand is known for its gentle yet effective skincare products. Remember to also look for products that contain ingredients like retinol, vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, and peptides. They can help improve the appearance of aging skin. Additionally, it's important to always wear sunscreen to help protect your skin from further damage. If you need more advice, seek professional advice from experts, such as those from rawbeautyaesthetics.com. I hope I helped!