• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Finasteride and milpharm

W

Wheremyhairlinego

Hi guys
21 yo male with a receding hairline
I’ve been taking finasteride from milpharm since June now, and haven’t really noticed a difference in hair. Are they a reliable company or am I unlucky to not benefit from finesteride, or should I give it more time

H

Herr Loss

It took 12 months for me to notice any difference in my hair when taking fin, even then, I can't say there was any significant regrowth just better quality and a lower amount of shedding.

If your looking for a more visible improvement, you might want to try minoxidil in combination with fin, but even then your looking at between 6-12 months before you see results.

As for Milpharm, just a quick Google search suggests that you might be better off trying a more reputable pharmacy. If you're in the UK I'd suggest using Lloyds or Superdrug as I have, it's much easier and they deliver straight to you.

Keep going with finasteride for at least another 6 months and see where you are then would be my advice, but remember to be realistic with your expectations.

W

Wheremyhairlinego

It took 12 months for me to notice any difference in my hair when taking fin, even then, I can't say there was any significant regrowth just better quality and a lower amount of shedding.

If your looking for a more visible improvement, you might want to try minoxidil in combination with fin, but even then your looking at between 6-12 months before you see results.

As for Milpharm, just a quick Google search suggests that you might be better off trying a more reputable pharmacy. If you're in the UK I'd suggest using Lloyds or Superdrug as I have, it's much easier and they deliver straight to you.

Keep going with finasteride for at least another 6 months and see where you are then would be my advice, but remember to be realistic with your expectations.
I’ve heard minox dosent do anything for the hair line? I have no hair loss anywhere but widows peak