• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Follicular Unit Strip Transplantation on an African male – NW III anterior Class N – 1740 FU

Dr. Feriduni

Dr. Feriduni

Representative Dr. Feriduni
FUT performed on a 34 year old African male with:

• NW Class III anterior class N [/*]
  • Donor density of ~45-50 FU/cm ² [/*]
  • Hair diameter of ~95 microns
[/*]
Treatment plan:

• A cheloid test with 100 FU [/*]
  • A strip procedure with 1800 follicular units to reshape the face and fill in the mid head area [/*]
  • A medical therapy with Minoxidil 5% lotion
[/*]
Performed procedure (April 09, 2009):

A Follicular Unit Strip Transplantation with 1740 FU

* 490 single hair FU

* 820 double hair FU

* 430 triple hair FU

Donor closing in double layer suture;

Donor strip extraction with The Haber spreader „¢;

The average density is about 30 FU/cm ² but thanks to the frizzy structure of the patient €™s hair, the optic density looks very high, even at 8 months postoperative.

janna

janna

Invaluable Member
Wow, beautiful work and beautiful results. ¬b`

I know working with African hairs can be more difficult dealing with the curls but this is simply superb. Thank you for sharing a thorough documentation.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Thanks for the post. A truly amazing result given the challenges of the characteristics.

NN

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Great work superb write up. Do you do a lot of African Americans?, as its fairly rare to see results like this on any forum. Well done!

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
This is a beautiful Result, its all been said on other posts but for 1740 Grafts this patients transformation is wicked the hairline is outstanding I love it , Dr Bijan all i can say to you is ¬b`