• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Football/Soccer

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
I €™m a Man Utd fan, Yeah I hear ya boo! Absolutely hammered West Brom last night, I used to watch them a lot with my old chap during the Cantona days (what a legend). However, I don €™t go up to watch them as much anymore, but I did go up for the Chelsea game which was great.

Bring on the quadruple!

josh

josh

Valued member
up to 11th. its looking good.

ye really need to hold on to jones (at least for the rest of the season). Sbragia's doing a really good job though.

I was at the scg stadium on sunday to watch sydney fc thump the newcastle jets 4-0. It may have been a crap standard but at least it was warm:T:

josh

josh

Valued member
shang,

I think utd are going to storm home. liverpool and chelsea are looking very rocky. I'd love to see villa still up there at the end of the season. Martin o'neill is my manager of year and probably the next utd manager (if fergie ever retires)

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Yeah I hope they storm home, it's the best squad we've had during the past two decades, had all these injurys and theres still quality throughout the team. Chelsea are the more likely contenders as rafa's cracking under the pressure i think and theres a bit of doubt over the future of the club. I'd like to see mourinho, sven, or capello at the club after fergie.

Shang

E

Ethan

Valued member
It's tough to follow soccer because the MLS or whatever in America isn't covered at all.

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
I'd take a score draw right now, its gonna be a bit of a make shift defense I think and Inter have got two good strikers.

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
I'll take a dive or two tonight. Absolutely massive game, really looking forward to it. Hope liverpool get stuffed tomorrow night.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Good game I thought even though it was 0-0.

I`m more focussed on the Premier league.

What are your predictions for who will go down this season.

I think West Brom

Hull City

Middlesbrough

This is looking at recent games and how they are playing in general.

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
I agree a good game, but no away goal which is a bit disappointing considering how well they played ;;D.

Not sure who to watch down the pub tonight though Liverpool or Chelsea.c;;9

In regards to who s gonna go down, it looks like a bit of a lottery at the moment, its so tight down there this season*nl. I hope Hull don t go down cause they had a great start, and I hope stoke don t cause I watched a lot of there games a couple of seasons ago when I lived there.

Prediction is WBA, Middlesbrough and I unfortunately I think the other may be stoke, unless they start winning away.

Shang

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hull are on a major losing streak,it does not look good at the moment.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Azza

Who would you say is your best player in your squad at present.

A

azza786

Valued member---
none in particular. the 2 who stand out in my opinion and are not playing yet due to injury have to be fabregas and eduardo.
at present based on overall performance, i'd say nasri and van persie.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I like Van Persie too, maybe when Arsenal lose it he will drop down the league.

Not much chance of that i know.

A

azza786

Valued member---
exactly BM...u can bet ur remaining donor area thas never gonna happen haha

A

azza786

Valued member---
nah dont mind em so along as the gunners gun them down..thas all that matters :T:

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Cheers Azza,

I think Man U will win the league and Liverpool a close second.

Do you think you will finish in the top 4.

A

azza786

Valued member---
nah i think they will stick to the 5th spot for this season