• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

FUE 2000grafts

V

Vax29

Hi,
I had an HT of over 2000 grafts a month and two weeks ago. Below you can find pictures.

Attachments

T

Tex

2000 grafts is a reasonable number, although you have a large area covered. The density may be lacking or the illusion of density may work wonders for you.

Pete from Farjo

Pete from Farjo

Valued member
All looks ok. Looks like decent density for the hairline and you seem to be healing well. Hope you continue to update us.

baldasabadger10

baldasabadger10

Valued member
Bet you will look totally different when your growth starts. Who did your transplant please?

Pete from Farjo

Pete from Farjo

Valued member
How's the redness? I saw on another forum that you were concerned about it.

baldasabadger10

baldasabadger10

Valued member
It was done in Poland by dr Saifi
Just had a quick look at their website. I didn't realize it was the clinic that operated on the man from X Factor. Glad the redness has gone down somewhat, was there a reason why you went so red?

V

Vax29

Just had a quick look at their website. I didn't realize it was the clinic that operated on the man from X Factor. Glad the redness has gone down somewhat, was there a reason why you went so red?
Well, there is no exact reason of having redness, seems its typical issue after a HT, depends on type of skin how long it is visible I guess.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Redness can linger in some for quite a long time. It will subside.

baldasabadger10

baldasabadger10

Valued member
Is there any product the doctors advise to use after a transplant that can help with redness?

JoeTillman

JoeTillman

Valued member
Get some sun on your head, with doctor/clinic permission of course, but also try applying pure vitamin E oil to the red area nightly. It might help but overall it's a time issue.

Shera

Shera

Yes, I agree that its a time thing with the redness going away. Think of a graze you may have had at some point and how long it took to heal up and fade away. It purely depends on your own physiology.