• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

FUE 2000grafts

JoeTillman

JoeTillman

Valued member
I hope you're feeling better now, as the photos show a clear reason to be. You've got a good pace going so of course more improvements are coming.

R

Risingforehead

Hello Vax your transplant does looks good so far. Never heard of your Doctor mind but i haven't been on the boards for a few years so that could be why. What made you choose your particular doctor?

V

Vax29

Hello Vax your transplant does looks good so far. Never heard of your Doctor mind but i haven't been on the boards for a few years so that could be why. What made you choose your particular doctor?
Well, this doctor is a really good one with many positive feedbacks and he has a clinic in my city so the decision was very easy ;)

Pete from Farjo

Pete from Farjo

Valued member
Looking promising at five months. Clear improvement on last month as expected.

JoeTillman

JoeTillman

Valued member
BIG improvement! And the good news is that there is more progress to come.

scepticsausage

scepticsausage

How do you feel about your transplant now it's really starting to come through, Did you find it to be the emotional roller coaster everyone keeps banging on about?

V

Vax29

How do you feel about your transplant now it's really starting to come through, Did you find it to be the emotional roller coaster everyone keeps banging on about?
I feel finally soo comfortable now and confident! couldnt be better :D cheers

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Not surprised your feeling good dude...looks awesome in the latest pics.... happy for you.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
At 6 months it looks to be growing in nicely.
Are you happy with how it's progressing?

Pete from Farjo

Pete from Farjo

Valued member
That's some transformation from where you started. You must be really happy at the improvement.