• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

FUE Hair Transplant by Dr Acar, Cosmedica, Turkey.

Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica UK
Age of the patient: 33 years old

-Norwood: 5V

-Result: 1 year

Total grafts: 4600 grafts

Single: 800 grafts
Double: 1900 grafts
Triple: 1650 grafts
Multiple: 250 grafts

Method used:

- Extraction: micro FUE engine
- Incisions: made beforehand with the sapphire blade by Doctor Acar
- Extraction: 0.65 mm - 0.75 mm
- Choi Implanter
- Hair diameter (temporal, parietal, occipital): 50-55-60 Micron
- The process lasted two days
- After surgery, the treatment lasts 1 year
- Treatment: 1 year of the hairpower pack (Anti-hair loss shampoo, Biotin, Multivitamin, Finasteride)

Cosmedica hair transplant.jpg

Cosmedica hair transplant1.jpgCosmedica hair transplant2.jpgCosmedica hair transplant3.jpgCosmedica hair transplant4.jpgCosmedica hair transplant5.jpgCosmedica hair transplant6.jpgCosmedica hair transplant7.jpgCosmedica hair transplant8.jpgCosmedica hair transplant9.jpgCosmedica hair transplant10.jpgCosmedica hair transplant11.jpgCosmedica hair transplant12.jpgCosmedica hair transplant13.jpgCosmedica hair transplant14.jpgCosmedica hair transplant15.jpgCosmedica hair transplant16.jpgCosmedica hair transplant17.jpgCosmedica hair transplant18.jpg

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
That's some transformation.....this dude looks awesome.....love the hairline design, he reminds me of someone but alas I can't think who.....damn that's gonna bug the hell out of me.

Great work Dr Acar!

M

mania

It looking so real and natural that never been planted as his own hairs...

Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica UK
Thank you for the positive comments. The patient is very happy with his result.