• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

FUE in Europe

R

richfrog

Valued member
This is my 1st post just to get advice form anyone who can help really.
I have been reading all the advice you guys give which is a god send as i would have gone to certain clinics in the UK that would have butchered me for sure. So thanks to forums like this one i believe i have gathered alot of information but would like to get some info on my situation.
I want to get a HT and think im a contender for FUE as all i want is temple work and the rest of the hair is fine (pictures attached) Also although US is the obvious place to go i simply cant afford it at the moment. Are the clinics in Europe on par with the US? I mean the top clinics Dr feredini, BHR, Pro hair etc. I notice people on this forum have been to them with good results so hopefully i could achieve the same? Thanks in advance

Attachments

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Hi richfrog,

Good luck in your research, it sounds like you have been working hard and this is a good way of making a good decision, and the posters on HLE I am sure will help you with their experiences and open honest advice and opinion. It is also always a good idea to try to meet a few doctors in person and have their face to face opinion, it also gives you the opportunity to see if you feel comfortable, also seeing patients in the flesh, seeing a HT up close is the ultimate if you can and the clinic can provide.

R

richfrog

Valued member
Thanks Stephen,
your right i do need too see some in person. Also see a surgeon to discuss it in person. but just by viewing my pics do you think my goals are possible?
Also is Dr Bisanga thinking any consultations in the UK in the future? Or would i be able to come see your self?
Thanks

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Good to hear you are going to see a few docs and results, this is very important. I'm in the UK some of the month for informal chats, the doctors next UK visit we are trying to arrange at present but cannot confirm when.

My WHTC Hair Talk

My WHTC Hair Talk

Hi Richfrog,

I agree with stephenl I would definitely do some research. Being that you are going to work in the hairline area you should go with a doctor that specializes in hairlines. Most doctors will do a consultation with you for free. If you go into the office for a consultation that will help you decide which doctor you would like to have your hair transplant with. I also heard BHR, Dr. Mwamba, and Dr. Devoye has great results. If you go to the doctor €™s profile and results you will see a variety of different doctor €™s results.

www.whtc.com

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
You can always do some online consultations with the many European clinics that display their results on this forum.Then via your research etc decide on who you would like in person consultations with.

Hope the forum helps you in whatever you decide to do.

Cheers bm.