• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

FUE performed by Dr. Feriduni – 2455 FU in a single day session

Dr. Feriduni

Dr. Feriduni

Representative Dr. Feriduni
Follicular Unit Extraction performed on a 24 year old Caucasian male with:

- NW II-II Class N
- Donor density of ~84 FU/cm2 in the occipital donor region and ~76 FU/cm2 in the temporal donor regions
- Hair diameter of ~50-65 microns

Treatment plan:

FUE procedure with 2000 FU to reconstruct the entire hairline, the temporal peaks and to add density to the central core.

Performed procedure (May 15th, 2012):

A Follicular Unit Extraction with 2455 FU in a single day session:

* 750 single hair FU
* 1705 double and triple hair FU

Extraction performed with a 0.9mm FUE punch with CIT Manual Punch Handle. No microscopic preparation of the follicular unit grafts;
Parallel incisions (single, double and triple units) were made in custom-sized blades technique (~Cutting Edge blades of 0.8mm 0.9mm).

Dr. B. Feriduni

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Superb work, great pictures and a perfect hairline for this guys face. ¬b` I really prefer to see a widows peak type hairline over the straight across kind as it looks more natural to me. The donor healed quickly and very well it looks great at only two weeks post op.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Loved this at 6months, but I'm blown away at 12 months,

Thanks for updating the thread.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Have to agree with guys here this is a fantastic result , hairline and temple work is beautiful

thank you for posting

Dazz