• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

FUE performed by Dr. Feriduni – 2871 FU in a single session

Dr. Feriduni

Dr. Feriduni

Representative Dr. Feriduni
Follicular Unit Extraction performed on a 39 year old Caucasian male with:

- NW II-III vertex Class N
- Donor density of ~80-90 FU/cm2 in the occipital donor region and ~70-80 FU/cm2 in the temporal donor regions
- Hair diameter of ~60-70 microns

Treatment plan:

FUE procedure with 1800-2000 FU to restore the hairline, central core and to fill in the crown area (in low density)

Performed procedure (July 13th, 2009):

A Follicular Unit Extraction with 2871 FU in a single day session:

* 448 single hair FU
* 2423 double and triple hair FU

Extraction performed with a 0.85mm FUE punch with CIT Manual Punch Handle. No microscopic preparation of the follicular unit grafts;
Parallel incisions (single, double and triple units) were made in custom-sized blades technique (~Cutting Edge blades of 0.8mm 0.85mm).

Dr. B. Feriduni

Z

ziggs11

Valued member
The last image is very informative, you usually dont get to see long after post-op pics of FUE donors shaved that short unless it's an SMP repair of bad work. I don't think anyone who didn't know about HTs would make much of it.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Yeah I agree the donor does look good shaved short... The hairline and central core looks very dense and natural too.....does he have any plans to address the crown at a higher density ?, as I bet after getting such a positive result he gets hair greed lol.

cristian

cristian

Valued member
ziggs11 wrote:
The last image is very informative, you usually dont get to see long after post-op pics of FUE donors shaved that short unless it's an SMP repair of bad work. I don't think anyone who didn't know about HTs would make much of it.
Thanks for the compliment on Dr. Feriduni's work! The minimal scarring is indeed hard to detect. We have split a lot of FU's and used a punch size of 0,8 mm during the extraction which resulted in very little visible micro-scarring.

There are various factors which are contributing to minimal scarring;

1. The contrast between the skin and hair color. Patients that are classified under the Fitzpatrick Scale I-III react in general with minimal scarring.

2. The punch size

3. Sub-FUE extraction (splitting)

---

Medical

& Patient Service Manager at the Dr. Feriduni Hair Clinic

All opinions expressed on this forum are my own, all medical specifications

will be discussed with Dr. Feriduni before posting. Feel free to ask me any questions.

---

cristian

cristian

Valued member
bullitnut wrote:
Yeah I agree the donor does look good shaved short... The hairline and central core looks very dense and natural too.....does he have any plans to address the crown at a higher density ?, as I bet after getting such a positive result he gets hair greed lol.
Thank you for the compliment on Dr. Feriduni's work! Yes, we've addressed the crown area during a 2nd procedure and we will keep you up-to-date with new pictures as soon as the patient returns for his postoperative check-up at our clinic.

---

Medical
& Patient Service Manager at the Dr. Feriduni Hair Clinic

All opinions expressed on this forum are my own, all medical specifications
will be discussed with Dr. Feriduni before posting. Feel free to ask me any questions.
---

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Thankyou for the reply Cristian, this is going to be even more life changing for this guy once his crown grows out.....happy for him and can't wait to see it when the time comes.