• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Garageland 4850 grafts Hasson And Wong before and after pics

garageland

garageland

Valued member
Hi all i have updated my blog with some normal everyday pics of my hair and how i looked before in 2005 before the procedure with Hasson And Wong and some taken in 2009 on holiday,i have posted some below which i feel represent good comparsions of my hair in normal conditions.Let me know if you have any questions

These pics are normal photos that have been taken close up pics of my procedure and before pics can be found in my hair blog

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
There is no question that you have come a long ways. Things look great. A very nice change.

NN

PS--Doubtful Bigmac will allow link to other site as they are not cool people.;)

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Looking great Garageland especially after visiting our mutual friend Norton.

Are you taking any meds as i can`t remember,also how is the crown area doing.

Thanks bm.

garageland

garageland

Valued member
Thanks guys, my bad re the link to you know who, yes very pleased with the hair, i have been on propecia for the last three years though have been a little slack with taking it as of late I don't think it has made an improvement to my hair but i think it has kept what i had.As for the crown i had only very little density transplanted back there so it is a little thin, i use a little nanogen just to fill it in and i am very happy with that.

It's a shame i don't have enough grafts after my 3 previous UK ops to add some more density but that is the way it is.

Bigmac, how is your crown looking these days?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
My crown is doing good,will probably get some more grafts in there though as my surrounding hair makes it look thinner than it really is.

Got to get saving.;)