• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Garageland or Jotronic please clarify

P

pvtpoint2010

Valued member
Doc Cooley vrs H&W
What about naturalness and undetectability in hairlines...... maybe you could help explain something from H&W's Video's

I noticed on several patients video's that many look dense and full in front view but when actually combed through they looked shingled and evenly spaced to somewhat sparse ........

Is that the lateral slit appearance?

Is that the most natural of techniques for hairline and mid section work?

Also I noticed they uses very strong graphs in the hairline with the saw tooth pattern .......I know this is their trademark approach but is it always the best approach?

Not knocking it just curious

P

pvtpoint2010

Valued member
No comments?

Another idea would be to zoom in on a non balding head of hair along with a t-plant to see the difference between the naturalness

This goes for not just H&W patients but for all top doc's....

Many of H&W patients look amazing though in pictures and vid's!

garageland

garageland

Valued member
Hi pvtpoint, what you are referring to is indeed the lateral slit method and the fact that the hair is shingled as you say is to give the appearance of density.

On some patients with less dense hair when it is combed through it is evident that the hair is less dense than it appears to be front on it, it is not however apparent on the denser results like the one I have linked to below.

http://www.hassonandwong.com/hair-transplant-videos.php?file=137_asv-107-4200.flv&screenshot=137_screenshot_asv-107-4200.jpg

Doctors Hasson And Wong pioneered the lateral slit method and believe that it gives the most natural results.

I am not sure what you mean by strong grafts in the hairline, all hairline work is created by using the single grafts, ,maybe that alot of the work you have looked at are of patients with coarse dark donor hair.