• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Gazza's HT w/Dr, Ron Shapiro

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Gazza had his surgery around the same time as Dazza and Cloud. He was a great patient with good pain tolerance and he tolerated the whole procedure well. He wanted his frontal third addressed with some coverage in the crown. He has realistic expectations and goals. We wish him well.

2655 Grafts - 4794 Hairs

front.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Slide3.jpg

Slide4.jpg

Slide5.jpg

Attachments

• image002.gif
    image002.gif
    20.6 KB · Views: 1,472
north country boy

north country boy

Valued member
HI janna, nice clean work, do you know round about how many grafts and area for the crown part cheers NCB

janna

janna

Valuable Member
I believe Doc distributed approx. 1100 grafts in the front and 1500 grafts for the crown area. I'm not sure what density it would be per cm2 since we didn't measure out the area we addressed.

G

gazza

hi janna

thanks for posting my photos, as you know i am not really one for writing long speaches, so i will keep it brief ,the day off the surgery was really quite a pain free experience ,i will echo everything what all smg patients have said everthing is healing up nicely now. i have taken a few photos, which i will post later. a big thanks to dr ron , janna, matt , pam, the techs and everyone at smg . ¬b`

thanks for your comments.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Gazza.

Welcome to the forum,i`m pleased you had a good experience at SMG.The work looks nice and clean.

Are you taking any meds to prevent future loss.

Thanks bm.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
No problem posting your pics. Any updates you can send of your progress will be greatly appreciated. How's cutting down on the ciggy's coming along?

G

gazza

Bigmac wrote:
Hi Gazza.

Welcome to the forum,i`m pleased you had a good experience at SMG.The work looks nice and clean.

Are you taking any meds to prevent future loss.

Thanks bm.

hi bm .

no not taking any meds , i think this year i will have to give it a go.

G

gazza

janna wrote:
No problem posting your pics. Any updates you can send of your progress will be greatly appreciated. How's cutting down on the ciggy's coming along?

hi janna i will send you some updates soon ,as for the ciggys i am working on it.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
¬b` Good for you. Any effort is helpful in the short term with blood supply getting to your grafts, and of course to your health in the long run.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Clean clean work. I like the hairline placement. All will be good.

NN

C

Cloud

Valued member
Hi Gazza ! (do you remember me, in the "Country Inn" shuttle? ;))

All look very clean !

¬b`

G

gazza

Hi all.

Here are my 5 day post op pictures.

415_221723_500000004.jpg

415_221725_130000002.jpg

415_221725_130000001.jpg

415_221725_120000000.jpg

[line]

415_221743_170000000.jpg

415_221725_130000003.jpg

415_221725_140000004.jpg

Last edited:
janna

janna

Valuable Member
Looking really good at 5 days post op. Hopefully all the scabs are gone by now.
Thanks for the update.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I agree,its looking good for 5 days post op.

Are you finding it easy to conceal with your native hair.

Thanks for the update.

bm.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
looks really good and looks to be healing fantastic would be great if you had updates for us hair geeks lol;)

G

gazza

hi bigmac / bullitnut

will get some updates for you this weekend, not sure whether i've got some early growth or the grafts still hanging on in the hairline, i just don't no.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Gazza.

Have you had time to take some updated pictures.

Cheers bm.