• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Getting Valentine's from people you'd rather not?

Baldspot

Baldspot

Valued member
I'm probably going to be out on my own here but I just wondered how common the 'people you'd rather didn't take an interest in you' vibe was.

I'm no oil painting by any means but I do wonder why life always insists in matching you to people you have NOTHING in common with. I appreciate that this is the 'dark side of valentine's day'.

The only thing worse than this is 'smug couples' who enjoy telling you how great their relationship is to further emphathise your failure to connect...

janna

janna

Valuable Member
I think that might be universal, Baldspot.

I watched a film last week called, "He's just not that into you". Basically, it was one person pining after another while that person pined after someone else.

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Well I split up from my girlfriend last week, so the only valentines card i got was off my mum, which i would rather not of had.

T

Tubs

Valued member
Are you saying it's not just sheep that you have an inappropriate relationship with?

c;;9

Tubs

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
No i'm saying i've split up with my partner dolly the sheep.:T:

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Some might see getting some rather than none is a good thing.Beats sending them to yourself.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Lol bm do people actually send them to themselves. I wonder how many parents out there send them to their kids pretending they have a love interest so they dont get upset?. I wouldnt dare do this for my kids when they are older lol, id be terrified of them sussing it out ha ha and looking like an overpowering parent

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I remember watching Bottom and Richie sending himself birthday cards from women.

According to Eddie he does it every year.:)

BN your kids would not be best pleased if they found out.

Baldspot

Baldspot

Valued member
Bigmac wrote:
I remember watching Bottom and Richie sending himself birthday cards from women.

According to Eddie he does it every year.:)

LOL - I also seem to remember that Eddie comments on the fact that their Freeman's catalogue always seems to fall open at the women's lingerie section - due to Ritchie's use...

L

littlemiss

Valued member
I think it's nice to receive one, rather than not at all. And in the Valentines traditional sense, you're not supposed to know who sent it, anyway!