• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Graftcyte Spray

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Post op care with Graftcyte spray.

Contains copper peptide will manage the graft healing environment by cleansing, irrigating, and aiding in efficient mechanical debridement

Close eyes, then activate sprayer by depressing plunger. Spray affected area frequently (minimum treatment of 15 sprays per application, 10 applications per day for 7 days). If required, proceed with the application of an ointment or other appropriate wound care. Repeat as necessary to keep wound area moist and clean.This is a guide only and doctors advice on how to use may vary.

Ingredients
Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Prezatide Copper Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

I personally used this after my HT and found it to work well in reducing the redness of my recipient area as well as keeping it all moist and clean.I healed very quickly and believe this spray helped enormously. bm.

Attachments

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Yeah im currently using this every half hour and it gives a lovely soothing feeling when applied

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Just curious is it standard procedure to use this with most ht clinics, as on my first ht all be it years ago we didnt have this product

janna

janna

Invaluable Member
Hi BN,

I don't think it's standard practice for clinics to recommend Graftcyte spray to their patients. I guess it really just depends on each clinic. I know one clinic who recommends just saline water to be sprayed every 15 minutes for the first 48 hours. I have to admit, it looked darn good. I recall we had our patients spraying saline before discovering Graftcyte spray. Saline worked well but we had our patients spraying saline every hour or so. The Graftcyte seems to rid the redness just a little bit quicker. I've heard it relieves the itchness at the donor site too. You'd probably find each clinic has different post op regimen than the next.