• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

H&W HD Video Fridays/Dr. Hasson/5059 Grafts/Two Years

garageland

garageland

Valued member
This patient came to see Dr. Hasson with the hopes of achieving not only coverage but also density. 5059 Grafts were moved in one session and both goals were accomplished with of course the highest density achieved in the front and lighter density in the crown. The patient returned for a smaller second session to strengthen the crown. The patient's hair has a slightly coarse texture with a wave. The patient has been on Proscar since before his procedure.

HD video link below

http://www.hassonandwong.com/hair-transplant-videos.php?file=139_msv_78_5059.flv&screenshot=139_screenshot_msv.jpg

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Hmm... Sometimes I should just keep my mouth shut but... This is a good size procedure. It certainly has altered the appearance of this patient and I do love that he is now able to attempt one of the latest fashions. I do think that he looks much improved with the HT procedure, but I kind of question the naturalness of the hairline. When I first looked at it I thought that it looked too symetrical. I think now that it is that the transplanted hairs are much darker (see photo) and therefore it stands out more and due to my experience I can notice it.(ofcourse this is out of the control of H&W) But also look at the video. When they comb his hair from the side and expose his left profile, things look kind of well..transplanted. I couldn't use the word pluggy as it is obviously made up of singles and doubles but nonetheless it is not a soft gradual hairline and therefore not perfectly natural in my honest opinion. Maybe I am out to lunch or far too critical but I always state things as I see them. NN PS. When I look at the photos posted everything looks perfect. Look at the video.

Attachments

Last edited:
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
I think that it is the courseness of his hair texture and that the transplanted hairs are definitely darker. Does anyone else see this? I just think that the hairline should have been developed with a softer gradual approach.

NN

Attachments