• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hair concealers or advice

P

Philwhitehouseuk

Hello guys
I've styled my hair with clay product to try and fix the angles of the transplants
As u can see still really bad thin areas
I've tried fibres,scalp concealer etc etc just cant seem to get it right ie colour match, looking natural
Can u guys reccomend anything and also WHAT COLOUR hair I am cos it's a nightmare with concealer matching up

Attachments

S

Saint4805

Colour and shades tend to vary by brand. I was using Toppik 'Light brown' spray but found that Mane light brown was far too light and so I switched to medium brown. I would say you look like medium brown or possibly even dark brown if you are using Mane. I found applying a bit of spray first followed by some fibres to thicken it up worked well.

I am considering getting SMP as I just got fed up with the mess concealer sprays were making on towels and pillow cases. Fibres aren't so bad but the sprays are really messy and should be washed out before going to bed IMHO.

P

Philwhitehouseuk

Ok thanks mate
I think I'll try fibres again see how I get on
Thanks again

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I like Nanogen fibres, they worked really well when I had to use them on my crown. They have a spray now that may be worth a try. If say your hair is medium brown.