• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hair Dr (Dr arshad) any good?

J

Jaxx

Anyone know much about or would recommend the Hair Dr in Leeds? (Dr Arshad).

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
I had my HT with The Hair Dr I’m 9 months post HT. There are lots of patient reviews/journeys in the patient section including my own. Go check them out

J

Jaxx

I will do, thanks a lot I’m guessing your happy with yours then

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Jaxx, what’s your hair loss situation?
Are you in any type of hair loss prevention regimen?

J

Jaxx

Hey Jaxx, what’s your hair loss situation?
Are you in any type of hair loss prevention regimen?
Slight crown balding and hairline temples, I tried minoxidil but find it gives palpitations so might be using too much. I spoke to the hair dr without proper researching them, but from looking at this forum I had the same quote of £3 per graft for so I was looking at £6000 for the procedure. My biggest concern with a HT is having the barcode plug situation where it’s super noticeable and just wanna know if the hair Dr is any good?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I`ve not seen any barcode hairlines from them. They have more patient documented journeys and clinic posted results on here than anywhere else. You can be sure the patient reviews are real. Check them out and ask the patients questions.
It may be worth checking into Finasteride to prevent or slow down future hair loss.

J

Jaxx

Yeah I’m gonna check them out further and I will do thanks man.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, good luck with your research.
Any other questions, just ask away.