• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hair Dr - Dr Arshad

L

Leem

Hello,
About to take the plunge and book my transplant. I have sent over photos to the team at hair dr and they suggested i would need around 1500 - 2000 grafts.

I have been trying to do a lot of research into this clinic and Dr Arshad and find great results but i always have that worrying feeling in the back of my head. Ive seen for myself how bad all these clinics lie with the reviews on google and trust pilot and struggling to believe everyones social media posts.
I have also approached 2 clinics in Harley street (Healthcare & the Harley street hair clinic) but got put off with the pushy sales tactics and a fixed price for unlimited grafts from one of these clinics)

My phone call with the lady from the hair Dr was great didn't feel pressured once and not had any annoying phone calls or emails trying to rush me which is a bonus.

How do people make that final call and just book it and if anyone else is researching the hair Dr i would love your opinion as well.

Thanks
Lee

Attachments

• 7C06081F-62DD-4D24-8E13-8C984356A29A.jpeg
    7C06081F-62DD-4D24-8E13-8C984356A29A.jpeg
    74.8 KB · Views: 43
  • C37A5F98-28C4-46A9-A4D3-B99F4F5DE093.jpeg
    C37A5F98-28C4-46A9-A4D3-B99F4F5DE093.jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 8CF8F2F1-94BB-4EFA-A9A4-83E345A7882D.jpeg
    8CF8F2F1-94BB-4EFA-A9A4-83E345A7882D.jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 0069D985-02FF-4100-B917-EE4AC162E828.jpeg
    0069D985-02FF-4100-B917-EE4AC162E828.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 46
M

My2021story

I had a procedure with them back in November- I have a post detailing my journey so far.

I’m only 4 months in so starting only just at the stage where I’m starting to see new growth each day and out of the worst stage.
Whilst it’s way to early to judge the final result, the service I’ve had has been very good.

I also consulted with a few other clinics and having spoken with several, I just got a good feeling when I spoke with the Hair Dr.

It also helps that there are lots of posts on forums from real patients, which are far more reliable than google, trust pilot or Instagram pictures.

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
Check the patient section here, there are lots of genuine reviews and results. I had my procedure with The Hair Dr 9 months ago and my journey can be found on here also. They are defo not a dodgy clinic that is just in it for money from my experience. Great after care and support which is always a something to look for when having a HT

C

Cajon Chicken

Hey bro, not all clinics lie on review sites. The trouble is they aren't verified which does allow abuse. You have an excellent selection of clinics on this forum from which to base your research! Cost wise, the Hair Dr is good value for your dollars but if you want the top tier clinics like Bisanga, Feriduni or Devroye you will pay a higher charge.

L

Leem

Thanks for everyones input, I have approached a few on my journey but maybe getting some more opinions sounds like a good idea.

@Cajon Chicken Not really mate

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I see you've been estimated 1500-2000 grafts. This sounds about right dependable on what hairline design you're after. Are you planning on keeping the height as is?

L

Leem

height as in hairline?

If so then i would prefer if i could come down a little
I see you've been estimated 1500-2000 grafts. This sounds about right dependable on what hairline design you're after. Are you planning on keeping the height as is?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, not lowering your hairline as this will use up more grafts and obviously more extraction holes in the donor.

L

Leem

Yes, not lowering your hairline as this will use up more grafts and obviously more extraction holes in the donor.
Yeah my main priority at the moment would be filling in the temples.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I see you’re 25 from your other post, so the least amount you can use the better. I think filling in the temples and leaving the hairline where it is will be the best option.

Hair loss meds can help stop or slow down further progression. If you don’t wish to use them, you’ll need to use your donor grafts more wisely and preserve a good reserve. Ideally you don’t want to be chasing your hair loss and finding you need further work in the future.
Take your time to research all possible outcomes.