• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hair-growth-promoting solution containing chlorine dioxide

H

habemus

Valued member
As you know, I wrote before, I stopped with redensyl.
For a year I'll just use solution containing chlorine dioxide.
I will create a new topic to be no mistake

You can follow me here or in other places where post with some regularity.
Thank you for having me followed.

L

lexyluthor

This is a SCAM! It made my hair fall out and orange!! DONT WASTE UR MONEY!

H

habemus

Valued member
Why you did not answer the main site?

There are 50 people doing the Trial myself included.

Squeamish to see the pictures of your orange hair and his reason for creating a nick only to utter these empty words.

L

lexyluthor

i not understand you scammer. You are lie with all other liars. BAN HIM MOD

H

habemus

Valued member
ok

Oxidants cause oxidative stress. Now that is clear, I want to explain why oxidants can regrow hair. There are two primary reasons why oxidants can regrow hair:

1) Oxidants can decrease proteasome degradation. Therefore, it can act a Proteasome inhibitor. Remember that people in the past have used Proteasome inhibitors topically and grew hair.
2) Oxidants can inhibit p16 senescence. P16 activation is directly involved with the balding dermal papilla. This means that if you inhibit p16 the balding process will stop with the possibility of regrowth.

Oxidants cause oxidative stress. Therefore they can cause damage. If you do not know what oxidative stress is, please read about it. Using them may be more harmful than good if you do not know how to use an oxidant properly for hair loss.

I urge all of you to do some research for yourself. Do a searches with oxidative stress and proteasome and another search with oxidative stress and p16. Use google, google scholar, and PubMed.

The key for oxidants to work is dose and time (cycling). This needs to be experimented with.

There are two oxidants that have been discussed with no explanation as to why they can work for hair loss. Now we know the scientific reason why oxidants can cause hair to regrow. Those oxidants were:

1) Chlorine Dioxide
2) Miconazole Nitrate (nitrates cause oxidative stress)

Hope this helps.

Bye!

A

Admin

Lexyluthor your claims mean nothing unless you're able to post some pictures and information to verify them.

H

habemus

Valued member
Thank you, Admin

this person writes the same insanity in another forum.
I always show my progress with photos.
Make a Trial with a free sample courtesy inventor.
I have no commercial interest with this lotion.

greetings

H

habemus

Valued member
Here you can see the latest update

(Ps: illiterate English (google translation)

http://hlh.me/

H

habemus

Valued member
Photo 15 days of the 4th cycle

Attachments

• Desktop5.jpg
    Desktop5.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 1,317
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the update, any chance you could post more photos from different angles and a little further away.

H

habemus

Valued member
Bigmac wrote:
Thanks for the update, any chance you could post more photos from different angles and a little further away.
Admin,Sorry this translated English
I will post new photos after the end of the 5th cycleThe process is time consuming, causes hair loss and edema, is not easy to use.However, born black hair and I have gray / white hair.The inventor tells me that I use for 1-2 years to have his head covered with new hair.I'll put a place where I post with present (staff) only I am present
/haircut.portugueseforum.net/t1-hair-growth-promoting-solution-containing-chlorine-dioxide
"Hi Habemus; LIUXUEWU says 250 USD for one year use Do you know how ml it is.?Howmany bottles he sent? Do you use it twice a day? I am bald at Norwood scale 6-7, he says que if I use it 2 years, my scalp can be full of hair, what do you think about it? And he says after 2 years after the end of all growing hair, I will not have to use it all of my life. But he Could Not send a photo of somebody who had grown hair after 2 years. I am Following your process. If you reply me I will be glad ... "
I'm also NW6 // 7 hope to get the results promised in the 1st year. We'll see ....

Thanks

Last edited:
H

habemus

Valued member
I'm at the end of the 5th cycle
My photos already show some result
I will continue until the 12th cycle

http://i.imgur.com/CXNBjPH.jpg

see you soon

H

habemus

Valued member
http://i.imgur.com/mpAvBAs.jpg

Another comparison the end of the 5th cycle

http://i.imgur.com/oFHmXc0.jpg

H

habemus

Valued member
People,

after the 7th cycle this is the result
the weekend will put other photos, perhaps more expressive

http://i.imgur.com/fBCNEaP.jpg

thanks You

P

PauloS

As you know, I wrote before, I stopped with redensyl.
For a year I'll just use solution containing chlorine dioxide.
I will create a new topic to be no mistake

You can follow me here or in other places where post with some regularity.
Thank you for having me followed.
What concentration of chlorine dioxide did u use?
How many times a day did u apply?
Any further information is much appreciated!
Thank