• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

hair loss at 18 (woman)

L

linzix08x

hey im pretty new to this but i was just woundering if any of you could help me

i started loosing my hair about 10 months ago then about a month later i found a patch on the back of my head! it has slowly got bigger! now it is gettin worse everyday it is about the size of 3 ten pence peices! this morning i lost that much hair while washing my hair the the plouge got blocked im so scared! i dont know what to do! the doctors have given me 3 types of anti-depresants the first two lots made me feel very sick and gave me bad head aches so i stoped taken them, now i am on chlorpromazine and i haven noticeded any difference with them yet!

is anyone else on chlorpromazine?

im thinking about gettin a half head wig or something like but i dont know wher to start on looking for places to get them. or ther might be other things that i can get done! .... does anyone know of any?

[):h::

please reply

thanks x

Attachments

• Phone pik -0295.jpg
    Phone pik -0295.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 358
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Have you some clearer pictures you can post,also what area are you from as there may be a help group i can locate for you regarding your medications.

bm

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Great advice bm
It would be cool if there was an help group in her area as imo it helps to talk to people in similar situations. I agree with bm though the pic is a bit blurry do you have anymore closer up ones

L

linzix08x

thats the only pic i have just know but will get another one up soon! is ther any cures for it yet? and what do you recomend?

x

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Linzi

Have you seen your Gp about this,also where are you from as you may be able to get more info from a helpgroup.

bm.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
It looks to me like you have what is called alopecia areata monocularis. It is thought to be an autoimmune disorder where the body for whatever reason attacks an area of follicles. There is no known reason and typically in many cases it will resolve itself an about a years time. Don't panic. Wait it out and see if it grows back on its own as is usually the case. Hope this helps,

NN

J

jacob

why dont you go for some home made stuffs......have you tried it once...

L

lilisa.lopez21

Hair loss is a big problem, the one reason of hair loss is mental tension. You need some medication for it. Hope u will get the right medicine for it.