• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hair Loss Medication For Men

K

keanusmith

If suffer from the hair loss problem then here is the solution. Generic Propecia is the best medication fir treating the hair loss problem. Finasteride is the chemical name of this drug. Its an oral drug and with the treatment it also helps the growth of hair.

This is the best treatment and you can use it and check the results. It may take time but this pill is very effective.

Thanks and Regards.

Attachments

• Copy of 090708044602_baldness.jpg
    Copy of 090708044602_baldness.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 918
stevesmith

stevesmith

Hi,
I also agree with you Generic Propecia is very effective medication for hair loss. It helps to treat male bladness. It reduce the hair loss and and increases hair growth. ¬b`

A

arekwhite

Hi,
i am agree with you, you have to right a brief story for that..

marklee

Medications to treat hair fall, hair loss are available at Astermeds.com. Buy Generic Propecia, Generic Minoxidil, Generic Proscar to treat baldness. ;)

K

Kungfuhastle

Generic Propecia is approved FDA,It €™s treatment for male hair loss. Generic Propecia is very efficient medication for hair loss and preventing hair fall.

G

i am agree with you..

Thanks

No links to your website allowed

G

you can get finasteride from the shop on here

No links allowed

A

ahujas88

Valued member
Propecia which available in generic form is used for treatment for male patteren hair loss. But I heard about the side effect of Propecia in which affects psa blood test and cause decrease in sex drive.

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
I have taken this medication for over 6 years.... with a 4 month break this year.... I have never noticed any of the side effects......

The only effect I did notice was during the 4 months i stopped taking it... and that was a considerable thinning of my hair...

I would recommend anyone at least try.... If you do experience any of the side effects and they concern you... speak to a Doctor or stop taking it....

Tim

M

MrDavis

Tim, I support your idea and I can confirm that I haven't suffered from any side effects.

E

ericpartlu

Generic Propecia is one of the best available treatment of male pattern hair loss.Propecia is very efficient medication for hair loss,Use the dosage of 1 mg for the hair loss.