• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hair Transplant Clinic Theft of Images and Misrepresentation

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
The Internet is a marvelous resource for information, unfortunately, there are many sub par and black market clinics out there who will go to any lengths to attract patients. They will claim to be the best in the world, have made up qualifications, claim to have done thousands of hair transplants, say no scarring and as in this example below, they steal other clinic results.
They will then claim these are their hair transplant patients.

HairofBrazil looks as though they fly a team of techs to perform the surgery.

Below you will see some familiar patients from Farjo clinic, Maitland Clinic, and Blackrock clinic.

This is why it's important to do as much research as possible and do t believe everything you see on a website or social media.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Raphael84

Raphael84

Valued member
This very much upsets me. You see it time and time again from many clinics, often Turkish clinics and it really does the whole industry of hair restoration a disservice. It is disgusting.
In this case, having mistakenly used a celebrity, I would hope that many may see through it.

Its a great thread Bigmac to open individuals eyes and make them aware of such dark tactics.

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
Excellent job Bigmac,
It will never end, but many patients are going to end... up in the wrong hands.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
@Raphael84 It is a shame this goes on, they usually blame the webmaster but we know they are just scammers.

@Prohairclinic You are correct, many will end up regretting their ill-informed decision

I`m going to add other clinics to this thread as I`ve already posted lots of them on the forum.

Feel free to add to it yourselves or send me the culprits and I`ll add them.

You saw this information here before anywhere else.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Here we have "Imagine hair replacement" from Texas using Farjo Medical Institutes patient Shaun Williams pictures.

Imagine Hair Replacement Texas.png

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Yes, I have written to a good few clinics over the years who stole our results and our rep Stefan was nicked a lot! They all said the same thing in their replies to me "web master error"...It was funny when one told me I was mistaken and I could speak to the patient whom I knew personally!! Of course they bottled it in the end and the call was not possible..

Great these people are named and shamed as they don't have any ethics at all and sad it still happens...well done BM..