• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hair Transplant Forum Terms and Conditions

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Only clinics who sponsor Hairlossexperiences may post their patient results on the forum and have links to their websites.

IP addresses may be used in legal matters if malicious intent is suspected, all comments posted by members are their own and the owner of Hairloss Experiences can`t be held responsible for the content of such comments.

Requests for Hair Transplant Refunds, this site is NOT intended to help our readers get a refund from their doctor.
If your goal is to use this forum to facilitate a refund from your doctor, your case will be permanently dismissed.
If you post your story here withholding the doctor's name and at the same time insinuating that you would like a refund for your procedure, your case will be permanently dismissed.

If you post your story here only after the doctor had refused to give you a refund for your procedure, your case will be permanently dismissed.
If you post making accusations against a clinic the post will be put into moderation until you prove you are a legitimate patient of the clinic.

If you are genuinely interested in sharing your experiences with forum members, do the right thing. Follow the standard protocol for patient complaints. Be upfront about who the doctor is. Request the consent forms. Allow your doctor the right to participate in the discussion. If in the end your doctor decides to give you a refund, good for you.

However, this site will in no way be part of any preemptive schemes to pressure the doctor for a refund or else.

Hair transplant comes with risk. This is why it is so important to do your research thoroughly before proceeding with a hair transplant.

Most clinics require patients to sign an agreement acknowledging that there will be no guarantee or refund. It is very important to read carefully the terms and conditions set forth in the agreement or disclaimer before you sign on the dotted line. It's not the mandate of this site to assist patients in revoking that agreement, directly or indirectly. If you want to have a hair transplant but do not wish to be financially at risk, then go with a clinic that offers money back guarantee.

We want people to post their experiences here because they genuinely want others to know what could go wrong with hair transplant, not because they think the doctor will be pressured into offering a refund due to sheer exposure and publicity in the forum.

HLE has the ability to edit and/or remove objectionable messages. Any user who believes that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact myself immediately by email at [email protected] . Upon receipt of such notification, I will make every effort to take such action as I deem necessary within a reasonable period of time. Since this is a manual process, you are advised that I may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.

I reserve the right to edit or delete any message for any reason whatsoever, at my sole discretion. Again you agree that you are solely responsible for the content of your messages, and that you will indemnify and hold harmless this forum with respect to any claim based upon the appearance and/or transmission of your message.

Any unauthorised posting of messages on the forum that are of a commercial nature and are posted to promote a product/products, a doctor who does not participate on this forum or any other activity related to these entities, will be deemed to be an "unauthorised advertisement" and will be removed.

Links advertising other hairloss forums, products or websites in your signature/on a post are not allowed unless approved by the owner.

B

bradray

Hi Bigmac,

Please allow me to add anchor text in signature.

Thanks & Regards

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
bradray wrote:
Hi Bigmac,

Please allow me to add anchor text in signature.

Thanks & Regards
Only sponsors of the site and affiliated websites are allowed this.

J

jamesrustin

I agree with you. Thanks for all the information. It was very useful