• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hair Transplant Hairline design

A

Adalwolf

Hello all, Adalwolf here. Very nice to meet everyone.
I have a receding hair line that is beginning to show a fold in my frontal scalp caused by a mild case of Cutis vertices gyrate. I`m deciding my options if I should have a hair transplant to keep it covered. I have been looking at many clinics, price is restrictive for me which makes me look at some cost effective clinics. One I was considering seem very good for the price but I viewed a patient hair line from the clinic that I thought looked more like a female on a man. Could you tell me if rounded designs are female types and not meant for males?
I have added male and female I found online together with the one I`m not sure on.

Before-and-After-Female-Hair-transplant.jpg
hair transplant hairline.jpg
Before-and-After-Hair-Transplantation-on-Male-Patient.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Adalwolf. I had to look up Cutis vertices gyrate, I`ve seen a few people with this and always wondered what it was called. Do you have this fold only at the hairline? A hair transplant would help conceal it, not sure what other options surgical wise there is. The hairlines you posted, I take it the middle one is the work you saw. It does look too rounded and IMO more like a feminine hairline. Was this a transgender patient or just a male?
You can clearly see on the female example of how it`s rounded whereas the male is not.

A

Adalwolf

Hello Bigmac, I have one fold Just behind my hairline and another on the back of my head, just below my crown. I’m very self conscious of the folds, especially the one at my hairline.
I’m thinking that having grafts places in-front to thicken up will be my best option.

The hairline example I added was a male. Thanks for confirming it looks more feminine.