• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hair transplant Hattingen Hair - Before And After Result - 4480 Megasession

Hattingen Hair

Hattingen Hair

Valued member
This patient presented as an NW4A which means a strong number of grafts were necessary to create not only fullness but density. Dr. Sever and Dr. Laura transplanted 4480 follicular units using our famous FUT method, which is known for producing dramatic results in only a single session. By the very definition of "FUT", stereoscopic dissecting microscopes are required to make sure that the singles placed into the frontal hairline, are actually singles.

R

Risingforehead

Every aspect of this is incredible. Being mostly an observer to this forum I've noticed lots of people mention they would prefer FUE to FUT due to the scars being visible. Given the density achieved and the near invisibility of your patients scar I would be more than happy to have FUT at your clinic and I'm sure others would too.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Love this too myself! Huge fan of Hattingen Hair and the results they have achieved over the years.