• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

HAIRLOSS GONE

D

danish125

Hi, My name is Jackson. I m 25 years old. i m not started losing my hair in my late 20s and now have next to nothing on my scalp. just a ring of thick hair on the sides which makes me look like bozo the clown. i`ve given up on ever finding a women and having a personal life because of this miserable male pattern baldness and nothing i`ve tried has worked. I`m found something called MobDoctor now, but i honestly really expect it to work. Its good for me.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Can you post some pictures of your hair loss?
What is Mobdoctor now?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Have you tried Finasteride or Minoxidil?

Have you some pictures to show your loss?

Y

yogeshmander

Hi, My name is Jackson. I m 25 years old. i m not started losing my hair in my late 20s and now have next to nothing on my scalp. just a ring of thick hair on the sides which makes me look like bozo the clown. i`ve given up on ever finding a women and having a personal life because of this miserable male pattern baldness and nothing i`ve tried has worked. I`m found something called MobDoctor now, but i honestly really expect it to work. Its good for me.
First we need to evaluate your hair loss and for that we need your pictures. If you have already tried Finasteride or Minoxidil and got no benefit then you can go for hair transplant.

P

Philwhitehouseuk

if u got the horseshoe hairline I donthink think any treatment will work
if u want just a puff of hair maybe it could work
try to be realistic then u wont be disappointed mate
smp is really the only option if u want a shave hair appearance then u can get a hairline with that but u have to shave all ur hair off
all the best

M

mania

Hmm ! well the passage of time when getting old then it is the most probably chances of hair loss but the best things to take proper diet and nutrition for hair caring ...

I

islajack

Mostly diet is hardly effect on you hair condition, and some mental stress also if you have.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Would still love to know what mobdoctor is pmsl it sounds like a horror film title or the name of the Sopranos GP.