• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hairloss shampoo

F

fcukbald

Hey all

been looking at some shampoos that claim to boost thickness and stop hairloss la science is one of them was just wondering if anyone here has tried any shampoos thats stopped their hair thinning or gave them growth??

I just use normal day to day shampoo but wouldn't mind trying something new in the fight agains't hairloss however would rather get some opinions or try something peoples had results from.

Answers on a post card always appreciated guys.

FB

G

Gouldman

I use Alphosyl 2 in 1 shampoo for Dandruff, however since using it I only see a few hairs in the tub when I wash my hair. Not too sure if it helps in preventing hairloss but it makes my hair look and feel great.

Most regular Chemists stock it.

D

drrenuka

@fcukbald

Well nowadays natural shampoos are in demand so would like to suggest you IHT 9 shampoo which is a IH that combat hair loss within a week. The best feature of this shampoo is that it is made of herbs that plays an important role for skin and hair.

D

drrenuka

The condition of the hair, in an individual, is a reflection of the overall constitution of him. It is well known that if the person is not healthy then the health of the hair will be deplorable. Lifestyle factors, such as poor nutrition, stress and even restless sleeping can hamper hair growth. Poor diet, illness and deficiencies of any particular vitamin and mineral affects the quality of hair and problems like dandruff, thinning hair, balding, premature graying etc. spoil the hair.

The baldness of hair can only be treated naturally for the safe and effective results. There is one shampoo in my view which is natural and made of herbs. Herbal Hair Shampoo is an authentic Ayurvedic product which not only stops hair loss but also help regrow lost hair. The shampoo stops excessive hair loss in just 2-3 weeks and regrowth is visible after this period in most of the cases.

IHT 9 - Herbal Hair Shampoo

G

most doctors recommend hair loss shampoo has saw palmetto extract, a herbal treatment used to combat hair growth, stop hair thinning and promote hair growth. hair loss shampoo is in demand in all cities in United Kingdom, United States, Australa and Asia. You can still use the natural herbal remedies such as coconut oil, olive, aloe vera. ie of shampoo for hair loss with saw palmetto is leimo, an organic based hair treatment. If you thinks you are suffering from alopecia or hair loss, ask with the fda experts or professional doctors. Most of them will recommend the natural herbal remedy. Here are the following tips:

* Saw Palmetto is an herb that contains free fatty acids and phytosterols, which block the formation of DHT in the scalp, thereby creating a good environment for the optimum development of the hair follicles.

* Ginkgo Biloba is a herbal leave used to promote hair growth and improve the blood circulation in the scalp. Number one effect of this herbal remedy is to give nutrients to the hair follicle, roots of its and absorb oxygen.

* Algae or seaweed has been known to contain important minerals, vitamins and amino acids that are helpful in hair regrowth. Seaweed such as Atlantic Kelp has been used for helping with hair growth because of its anti-oxidant property which is comparable to Vitamin E, a vitamin which helps rejuvenate the scalp tissues.

* Ginseng is an herb to help stop hair fall. Ginseng is well-known for its benefits in regulating cellular metabolism and by promoting vascular circulation.

* He Shou Wu is an ancient Chinese herb used for years to help in the treatment of hair loss or thinning hair. This herb has been shown to actually help grow deeper and stronger hair follicles.

* Stinging Nettle is an herb that blocks testosterone from converting into dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is the main cause of hair loss among men and women.

* Dong Quai is a traditional Chinese herb that contains phytoestrogens that reduce the formation of DHT. Phytoestrogens is believed to stop hair fall and promote hair regrowth.

* Capsicum is a type of hot pepper which stimulates hair growth by at least half an inch and increases blood flow to the scalp.

marklee

I was experiencing hair loss too,from stress,but even before that I was losing more hair than I was happy with.T started using when cleaning conditioner and really enjoyed messaging my scalp with it,leaving it in while I was in the shower.The tea tree brand is supposed to be good for dry and itchy scalp,but the lavender works well for that,and that's what I use (not because my scalp is dry, but because I like the smell, and it creates volume, moisturizes, and nourishes the scalp).

I have stopped losing hair and I can see new growth around my forhead,and my hair isn't receding along my hairline anymore.The line also has oils that you can aplly directly to your scalp.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Nizoral matey...although not too often, it won't regrow you any hair but for a long time now it's been classed as one of the big three in the fight for hairloss.

1. minoxidil (rogaine/regaine)

2. propecia(finasteride/proscar)

3. nizoral

There are more good hairloss shampoos but they wont promote new growth.

Tricomin, revivogen etc etc.

T

tahirsplace

What is the best hair loss shampoo available in the UK? What would you guys recommend, I have always previously just used the standard wash&go, loreal, etc. And how big a difference can it make?

N

nathaliaperske

non-sodium sulfate shampoo is the best. like leimo bio cleansing shampoo, aloe vera shampoo, and other herbal shampoo

A

ArthurS

bullitnut wrote:
Nizoral matey...although not too often, it won't regrow you any hair but for a long time now it's been classed as one of the big three in the fight for hairloss.
Is nizoral shampoo still available on the shelves anywhere ? I can't find it here and even online shops have sold out with just a few big places like amazon and ebay offering some but at crazy marked up prices.

C

Christian77

Natural herbal shampoo is the most effective and natural, anti-dandruff,anti-fungal agent, to control itching. Use it regularly for healthy, dandruff-free hair and it's totally safe to use.

bullitnut

bullitnut

[/quote]
Is nizoral shampoo still available on the shelves anywhere
[/quote]

Hi dude welcome to the forum...Nizoral is available in all pharmacies in the UK nearly but it's behind the counters and you have to ask for it....Boots and other large pharmacies stocked the 1percent weaker version on their shelves..... not too sure if they still do but they have the 2 percent behind the counter.

Hope this helps

G

you can try leimo hair treatment, I have been using that product for the past 10months and its proven effective..

D

dawalt

You can look in Boots for a thinning hair shampoo by Foltene. I'm using it and I think is a good one! Give it a try! (it's not expensive as well...)

slapstick2

slapstick2

have u noticed any improvement in the shedding or appearance of your hair dawalt?
or does it just make your scalp feel clean/better etc

kurtdiegor

kurtdiegor

Have you guys heard of Regenepure?

I havent used it myself but saw quite good reviews and despite being quite pricy it seems to be worth a try

bullitnut

bullitnut

It's a good shampoo but I personally don't think it's that pricey compared with other hairloss shampoos