• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE....

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Just a post to wish everyone a Happy New Year..

May this forum blossom in 2009..

And yes... its 11:15pm and I am at home..... got called out to a break-in at a local school and only just got home... too late to get to the party I was going to go to..

So... like a sad git I am here.... but could be worse...

Going to try and squeeze in as many lager shandies as possible before now and 12...

The crazy thing is that I was so looking forward to having my new hair on show at the party after the one New Years Resolution I did keep was to do something about my hair in 2008... and I did...

Its been a funny old year 2008..... seems only yesterday I was in the USA having my repair... and now its nearly 9 months later....

Upwards and onwards for 2009

Cheers all

Tim

Last edited:
timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Just to say..

FIRST POST OF 2009....

:):):)

Edit.... bum... this is the second... forgot I posted one earlier..... one shandy too many... off to bed !!

Tim

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
All the best to you Tim and everyone else.

I was out of action at 10.30 ish last night,no seeing in the new year for me.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Happy New Year everyone. Hope all enjoyed and were safe. Looking forward to 2009...

NN

A

Atomic

Valued member
Happy New Years to all of my forum mates & to the great surgeons who have made us all happier!

Rock on in 2009!

Atomic,

Last edited:
bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
happy new year everyone i trust everyones recovered ok lol

lets make 2009 a year to remember guys all the best everyone

bullit;)

C

Cr1

Valued member
Hope everyone had a good new year and didnt get too drunk. Well I know dont awnser the second one because youd be lying :p

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
What New year are you celebrating?? Did your hangover just end?Z:B

NN