• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Harley Street

D

Daver

Hi,
Someone I know has had a HT at the Harley Street Health Care and the doctor was Hakeem Williams. The results look really good. Does anyone have any more information/feedback regarding this clinic and doctor?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I can`t say I`ve heard of him. Are you sure he is a doctor and not just an employee?
Maybe your friend would be kind enough to share his result here. It will help others who like yourself are researching.
What is your current hair loss situation?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It appears Hakeem is an employee. Did he tell you he was a doctor?
What have you been quoted graft number wise?
Are you using any hair loss medications?

D

Daver

Yes he did say he was the doctor but it may have been a slip of the tongue. I have just started looking at possible solutions because of the results he showed. I am really at the beginning research therefore I am really unaware of any medication etc. Any help/recommendations would be appreciated.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
A slip of the tongue!.
Anyhow, check into Finasteride and Rogaine foam. I`m surprised he never mentioned these to you. A good candidate for a hair transplant is someone who has stabilised their hair loss. There are many threads on here you can read regarding this.
The biggest recommendation I can give is to take your time researching. Don`t rush into getting a hair transplant without knowing the facts.