• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hasson And Wong UK Consultant

garageland

garageland

Valued member
Hi guys and gals for those that don't know me i would like to introduce myself i have recently become the UK consultant for Hasson And Wong.I had surgery with them in June 2006 for 4850 grafts.....the results well they speak for themselves i hope i can link to another hairloss site below you can check out my pre op to 1 year pics.

In a nutshell i had three disasterous surgeries in the UK Dr May in 1996 for roughly 450 grafts, and then twice in 97 and 98 with the notorious Dr Norton for a similar amount i was left with three separate scars alot of my donor wasted i was given mini grafts of 3-5 hairs mainly along my hairline which were pluggy, unnatural and pitted, i was also left with nerve damage after Dr Norton managed to connect my artery to my vain leaving a golf ball size lump on the site of the scar which i had to go back and deal with, after these experiences i gave up on my hairloss and my own appearance and confidence suffered and i became quite introvert.

It wasn't until 2006 eight years later that i started to look again for remedies (all my existing hair had fallen out and i was left with just the ugly plugs as i had not taken any measures to stop my hair from falling out).After alot of research and heartache i booked my 4th procedure with Hasson and Wong in Vancouver....skip all the way to now, 3 and a half years later my life has turned totally for the better so much as that i had almost totally stopped posting on these sites, i had moved on with my life and no longer worry about my hair.Of course for the first year i needed sites like this as a crutch and posted my results on a monthly basis.

I hope i can be of some help to guys who were in my position find a way of putting their hairloss issues behind them like i did.

If i can be of any help please don't hesitate to ask.

David

hairline%20cropped.jpg

hassonandwongpicsjune1st2006001c-3.jpg

profile2.jpg

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Garageland,this is great news.

I`ve always enjoyed reading your posts and considered you as a very helpful guy.

Maybe we can meet up some day and have a few beers.

Lots of UK guys will benefit from your knowledge and your HT experiences.

bm.

garageland

garageland

Valued member
Hi Big Mac hope things are well with you? thanks for your most kind words its down to guys like you that people are able to research and find out unbiased information which has helped many people stop getting butchered over the last few years.I hope to be able to contribute to your forum alot more now.

Would be great to meet up for some beers in the not so distant future, i will let you know when i am out and about.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
This is another great success story courtesy of H&W. They do some great work and are amongst the best. Do you have some top down pics garageland?

NN

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Garageland.

It would be good to meet sometime.

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
I got nortonised in 1998 aswell, I'd like to bump into Norton one day, maybe with a lorry..........

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
congrats garageland your a cool guy and its ever so satisfying to see a fellow norton guy get the upperhand!! And your knowledge will be appreciated on this and every other forum dude

garageland

garageland

Valued member
Thanks Sparky and Bullit i was really pleased to hear about your surgery, how are things going?

Bigmac, well lets try to fix something up in the not too distant future, also could we have a Hasson and Wong section in the featured results section as i intend on psoting some results there, thanks

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
garageland wrote: Bullit i was really pleased to hear about your surgery, how are things going?

things are great dude couldnt be happier , thanks for asking i will be updating my thread soon as im nearing the 1 year mark cheers buddy

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Garageland.

I`m in the process of making a few changes to the forum and will be updating the software soon.After that i`ll inform everyone of whats happening.

Cheers bm.