• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hasson & Wong

M

marc31

I used to see alot of these guys about on the old forum but they don't seem to feature on this new one.

Is there any particuarlar reason why??? ie/ struck off etc as I had them earmarked for my HT when I eventually get the funds together as I had been informed they would be the best bet to deal with a NW6.

cheers,

marc :)

NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

I wish they would post on here. FWIW I'm having a ht w/Dr. Hasson April 21'st and I'll be keeping a web log on this site.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Marc.

Welcome to the forum.

No one is struck off,its up to them if they join and post.

Some of their patients are on here,Uncle plugs and Garageland and hopefully London lad will re join but i have not seen him on any forum for a while.

Great choice in doctor by the way,any chance you can post some pictures.

ps, i moved your topic here as this is the correct section.

M

marc31

okay thats good to hear :)

i notice people always say spend 6 months researching. What are the reasons for this and is there a 'step by step' guide on here for prepping for a HT?!

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Marc,

Firstly, No clinic is not allowed to join this forum. It is up to them whether or not they choose to be represented here from what I understand. Obviously this is currently a much smaller forum than some others but nonetheless it is one of the least biased I will guarantee. Personally however, when people do post "what clinic should I go to" I favor those that do post here. I am comfortable in the clinics represented here so feel no need to make other choices and might as well support those that do support Bigmacs efforts. H&W might be the one exception because of their obvious talents and larger sessions but I still have yet to see a NW 5+ poster that gets just 1 HT.

In terms of research there really is no exact protocol but I throw out the 6 months statement just to ensure that guys do make an effort and don't just jump into it. Would be interested in your case. Any pics?

NN

P

plugs&co

Valued member
Here now bigmac, plugs&co forgot login uncle plugs, man I need a haircut.