• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

HDC OR BISANGA?

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
If its HDC cyprus your referring too, then both clinics seem to be doing solid work (as per the results on this forum) and are held in high regard amongst many. As to whom's best, if you look at the photos on this forum its like comparing a BMW with a Mercedes, (i.e., there aint much between them) maybe meeting some of their patients may give you a greater insight. Dr B's offer of providing a pro bono HT also speaks volumes.

S

stratos_28

Valued member
scarred5 this case is realy bad :
http://www.hairlossexperiences.com/view_topic.php?id=482&forum_id=3

I dont risk my head :/

S

scarred5

Valued member
i wasnt aware of this case but if you knew this why did u ask? from what i read he seemed to resolve this with the clinic, which is more than i can say with most other clinics

S

stratos_28

Valued member
because I want to see a great result in my head!
Not like this

S

scarred5

Valued member
this is a repair case and trust me i know that repair is always much harder to fix than a virgin head, is yours a repair or virgin, if virgin i would not worry, im not saying hdc is not good they have put out some great results also, but no clinic out there today has a flawless record, what matters the most is how the clinics deal with patient concerns, to me this is what can set them apart, i plan on having work done by bhr one way or the other, i personally feel they are my best hope at repair, good luck

S

stratos_28

Valued member
Thanks scarred5!
The best of all is dr Hasson but its so far. :/
Great density absolutely natural.
I am between hdc and dr bisanga.
I believe a HT its a risk

A

Admin

Every Doctor will have patients where the yield is not as it should be.These things happen as you`ll see if you research enough(all types of surgery have a risk factor).Reading through the thread you linked i see Doctor Bisanga has offered the patient every opportunity to rectify his situation.

If you`ve narrowed your choice to these two candidates you should contact both to arrange patient viewings, this will provide you with a clearer picture.

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
Dr Bisanga tried to resolve this case but the patient was obviously being awkward.

S

scarred5

Valued member
hey strathos i didnt realize that you wanted strip where are you located and u willing to travel?

S

stratos_28

Valued member
Iam from greece.
In greece all the dr's are butchers
Ι dont have a decision that i will go

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Stratos

What norwood level are you and have you any pictures to post.

Thanks bm.

H

hairtech

This is interesting since I worked in Cyprus back in 2003/4. Let me break down the history since I was in the middle of this during that time period. And then I will give you my opinion on who is best doc..

The clinic (HDC) was not really main stream back then in terms of being known for hair transplants. Dr. Cole from Atlanta, Ga was friends with the owner of the HDC clinic... they (HDC) mainly specialized in hair wigs and treatment of Trichotillomania ( a compulsion to pull your eye brows out) during that time. However they wanted to expand their clinic services so they wanted to provide hair transplants.

Dr. Cole brought this to them. In fact we specifically built their surgical rooms... in Cyprus. We built the surgical rooms to mimic what we had in Atlanta, GA. We made it so that our clinic could perform seamlessly strips and/or FUE procedures.

Well after a few trips back and forth to Cyprus... it became apparent that there was a falling out between the owner of HDC and Dr. Cole. Then everything stopped.

No surgeries whatsoever. Cole stayed in the U.S. and no surgeries occurred at HDC.

Then Dr. Bisanga came around. This is an interesting part of this story because Dr. Bisanga (Bisanga) was not with us at this time? What?

Yes... Chris Bisanga, MD is a physician from the UK that came to the U.S. and got a job with Dr. Cole. Bisanga is a graduate of a medical school from Belgium. However he came to the U.S. for reasons I do not actually know. What I do know is that he worked for Dr. Cole for a period of time and they had a falling out at some point and he went on his own way. I also witnessed the day he left.

Now we arrive at the point of my story. Bisanga at some point hooked up with HDC and began to perform surgery for them. (BTW Bisanga is an MD in Europe and Cyprus is part of the EU). And he did great.

This part is obvious I cannot confirm this but it is what it is. Whatever happened between HDC and Bisanga... it resulted in Bisanga going on his own to open a clinic. And Bisanga brought his frien Philb with him. They are now BHR. They have been BHR for some time now. BHR has shown good work since its split from HDC and the inception of BHR... and especially in FUE. Only recently has their been a negativity posting with this recent case that I was aware of and after a review of the case and speaking with my colleagues... that particular case should be taken care of. And since I know Philb... they probably will take care of it. Every clinic in the world has had some kind of a problematic case outside of the patient and/or doctors realm.

At the same time HDC has also shown some great work via online pics since the departure of Bisanga. In their own right they have also shown a presence in the hair transplant realm. I do not know who their doc. is... but the pics are impressive.

So my opinion is tied. Do your research.

S

stratos_28

Valued member
thanks hairtech :)
bigmac iam NW1 to 2.
Ι want only fue not strip.