• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Help needed pls

B

Baldy85

Hi guys has any of you heard of or been to estetik international for a transplant looking some advice pls

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
There are only one patient picture and one immediate post-op surgery video showcasing their work. Pretty hard to make an informed decision on that. They appear to be a cosmetic clinic who have added hair transplants to their services. I`d do a bit more research if I were in your shoes.
Look at the many examples on this forum, there is a great choice.

B

Baldy85

There are only one patient picture and one immediate post-op surgery video showcasing their work. Pretty hard to make an informed decision on that. They appear to be a cosmetic clinic who have added hair transplants to their services. I`d do a bit more research if I were in your shoes.
Look at the many examples on this forum, there is a great choice.
Exactly there isn’t much information out there when you search this place practically none?but thanks for getting back to me

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
How did you come across them? There are many clinics popping up everywhere offering FUE hair transplants, just take your time researching.
Who else are you considering?

B

Baldy85

How did you come across them? There are many clinics popping up everywhere offering FUE hair transplants, just take your time researching.
Who else are you considering?
A friend of a friend got his done there said it was good, but could be one good out of a thousand that the thing

B

Baldy85

A friend of a friend got his done there said it was good, but could be one good out of a thousand that the thing
The dr name is Aziz Aksoz done some looking up and it came up he was the founder of esteworld but now works for Estetik