• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Help!! Results not looking good, need advice.

E

Edsarn

I am really sorry to read about your negative experience. Where did you go for your repair? Fingers crossed you get the result you want. Can you post some pictures?

41M

Hi @Edsarn

I went to another UK clinic on December 13. I will update once the initial 3 months is over.

K

Kelvino1987

Valued member
Hi. Unfortunately it didn't as it didn't for any other hairdr patients. I have now had a second surgery elsewhere hoping it repairs this work.
This is disappointing @41M I’m really sorry to hear of this, although considering the amount of patients we have seen post of the same/similar experiences with this clinic, it doesn’t surprise me. I also had a repair done. I hope you get a good result this time round.

Reactions: 41M
B

Boxy

Good grief that clinic is a shambles, it's a real shame the reviews on Google are all pretty much 5* as people are reviewing the day 1 experience rather than the end result, which is not a true reflection of the clinic at all. There are dozens of people across this forum and the other one paying thousands and thousands and end up with a 20% graft survival rate, if that. All while Dr Arshad is driving round in a Bentley with a private reg (most probably paid for by destroying peoples mental health and confidence) Absolutely criminal. You'd think Arshad would have abit of a conscious and just stop doing Hair transplants

And yes I have had surgery at the hair dr which as you guessed is a failure, I was led into a false sense of security seeing Luke Horsfield's story being plastered all over the main stream media and the HairDr being praised to high heaven for "saving Luke from a disastrous transplant he had in Turkey"

Bigmac if you want proof I've had surgery there I'll dm you directly but not posting publicly, it's been over two years since I had mine

K

Kelvino1987

Valued member
Good grief that clinic is a shambles, it's a real shame the reviews on Google are all pretty much 5* as people are reviewing the day 1 experience rather than the end result, which is not a true reflection of the clinic at all. There are dozens of people across this forum and the other one paying thousands and thousands and end up with a 20% graft survival rate, if that. All while Dr Arshad is driving round in a Bentley with a private reg (most probably paid for by destroying peoples mental health and confidence) Absolutely criminal. You'd think Arshad would have abit of a conscious and just stop doing Hair transplants

And yes I have had surgery at the hair dr which as you guessed is a failure, I was led into a false sense of security seeing Luke Horsfield's story being plastered all over the main stream media and the HairDr being praised to high heaven for "saving Luke from a disastrous transplant he had in Turkey"

Bigmac if you want proof I've had surgery there I'll dm you directly but not posting publicly, it's been over two years since I had mine
I unfortunately got caught up in the same hype after seeing Luke’s story. It seems many of us did. In my opinion, from my experience, it appears to me that profits are prioritised over patient wellbeing, (unless I’m really missing something). There are professional bodies that are aware but don’t seem to act when concerns are raised.

The whole industry really needs better regulation. There doesn’t seem to be any multiagency mechanism I.e, the GMC, CQC, BAHRS etc, that work together for such issues. It would be good to see something that is ‘Peer led’ amongst clinics to support patients achieving the best outcomes. This could include; clinics auditing files of other clinics and recommendations being made to improve practice, clinics working together to refer patients for 2nd opinions if there is a conflict on how the patient and clinic see the end result etc. In a nutshell, clinics offering scrutiny and calling out other clinics (not necessarily publicly) would be welcomed and ensure more accountability.

M

MPBsucks1234

Valued member

In this industry google reviews are not worth the time reading, forums like this are the place for true reviews.

R

RobertManos

In this industry google reviews are not worth the time reading, forums like this are the place for true reviews.
Very true this. Reading forums, Social media accounts, testimonial videos. Google reviews are questionable. Certainly 100 samey looking reviews posted in less that a year

P

philwhitehouserepair

Good old the hair dr
Sorry 2 hear bout ur poor results
The hair dr should help u fix it until u are happy but I'm guessing they will just say its ur fault,u didn't look after it properly etc etc etc etc etc
Wouldn't be surprised they go bust soon and just come back with another name and start it all over again
My opinion I think every guy that has a hair transplant ain't happy,they just live with it,styling it certain ways to look good,have good days and bad days with it