• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

here i go,repair case,please read

Z

zionaxel

Valued member
Yea your right dont throw away that cap too soon, nah only joking .Seen worse your live. Im sure the situation could be fixed . Thanks for posting the pics.

Last edited:
C

campag

Valued member
yeah wont be leaving 2 far away,prob have 2 get it surgically removed...............lol

M

mars

Valued member
sram can you upload the photos individually so as to see them closer and maybe ones that show your scars more clearly?any decisions on what doc you may go see?

C

campag

Valued member
hey mars,

will give it a go,first time i put pics up of any type,got my hair cut aswell so next should be a bit clearer,and will try in natural light,as for a doc,dunno yet,certainly mr bisanga seems to do great work,

M

mars

Valued member
If you are planning on staying in europe bisanga is the best in my opinion.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi sram,you can email me the pictures at [email protected] and i`ll add them to your gallery.

Larger pictures will give us a better idea of your situation and what your donor bank is.

Take care bm.

W

wylie

Valued member
sram wrote:
hi guys,
here are some pics ,sorry about delay,but was first time,taken with towel dried hair,and light not natural so prob could be better,hair is longest iv had in while,gettin cut in few days,and hope 2 post more pic then,in natural light,and maybe u can get a better view,

as u see from my posts,what my story is,DISASTER.

i dont always get to look at forum every night,partner and 2 kids,but will try to get more time,
now i have pics up,will comment and get more info from others,
questions welcome,

thanks ,">[/quote]

I wouldn't say you qualify as a disaster. My advice is to soften your hairline, if you do that, you should be able to comb it straight back and be good to go.

C

campag

Valued member
hi again,
i sent some new pics to u big mac,my hair is shorter in these should be easier 2 c,great if u can stick em in gallery,will get more up next week 2,

iknow what your saying wylie,is a disaster 2me,all the scars are main issue now,my hair line would look better softened up,but would love 2 try get something done with scars first,as u can see the back of my head ,hair is very sparce

C

campag

Valued member
More pictures of my situation.

623_160418_160000000.jpg

623_160418_160000001.jpg

623_160418_170000002.jpg

623_160418_170000003.jpg

623_160418_170000004.jpg

623_160419_020000000.jpg

623_160419_020000001.jpg

623_160419_020000002.jpg

623_160419_030000003.jpg

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Hi Scram..

Must admit that I have seen much worse cases repaired... but I know that does not help and will probably not make you feel any better...

There is the option of scar removal.. and some of the top clinics can do wonders..

Definately worth your while to get a consult from a couple of good surgeons....

Will leave it there and hopefully some of the better qualified members will comment..

All the best

Tim

M

mars

Valued member
A few surgerys your looking at which im sure you know..if i was in your shoes i would get the scars sorted first and maybe get some grafts with that if possible..then may see if you can a strip or/and fue in a second op depending on your long term goals??

Bullitnut has first hand experience at your situation and he looks excellent now so their is def hope,thats my two cents.

Z

zionaxel

Valued member
I do think Bullit was a lot worse off to be honest,the density is a little thin but does not have a pluggy look about it. Your not too far off from a natural look..

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
timuk wrote:
Hi Scram..

Must admit that I have seen much worse cases repaired... but I know that does not help and will probably not make you feel any better...

There is the option of scar removal.. and some of the top clinics can do wonders..

Definately worth your while to get a consult from a couple of good surgeons....

great advice from timbo;) do plenty of research and make sure you go to a clinic that has undergone cases like yours before (although i personally have seen a lot worse).....im certain your situation can be made a whole lot better with a good surgeon.

welcome to the forum great to have you onboard

warm wishes nutster:)

Last edited:
bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
zionaxel wrote:
does not have a pluggy look about it. Your not too far off from a natural look..

i too cant see much pluggyness... if its just a density problem surely you shouldn't be too hard to sort.

As for the scar its possible to get a revision with a good doctor( i did)...............although this will obviously depend on your current laxity after all the previous surgeries.....

If your laxity isn't great you could maybe get some FUE into the scarring like Bigmac did.

Its a little hard to tell correctly your situation on my pc with the pics provided(sorry) ;;Dand obviously im not a doctor so its just my personal opinion, but you should try and think positive as youve come to the right place to get valuable info.;)

Last edited:
garageland

garageland

Valued member
Hi sram, as the rest of the guys mention there have been guys in a far worse state than you repaired. The donor hair on your sides looks quite strong although it is difficult to tell as you have used flash in your pictures which can make the situation look better than it really is. The scars you have look quite wide and seem to be in the prime area where another strip would be taken but again it's hard to tell from the photos.

Whether they the scars can be removed and how many grafts you can get will totally depend on your laxity and density. Sorry if I missed this in the thread but are you taking medication for your hairloss?

I was a repair patient if I can help further you can email me on [email protected] . I will be in London next month holding consultations.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Send your pictures to a few doctors and compare their opinions.If possible try and have an in person consultation to have your donor checked out.

C

CP Company66

You have donor hair available for another shot to correct the previous work, where did you have your six transplants?

C

campag

Valued member
hi all again,

happy new year(bit late)have not posted for a while, been busy and movin around,like to say thanks for replys,now that were in the new year im going to make a move into hopeful repair,i have been lookin through others stories and repair cases to give my self some background info,should be back posting a bit more regular now,still have to book consultations to see where im at,but its in the pipe line,have to say some relief and satisfaction in reading through other posts ,thanks again

C

campag

Valued member
hi all again,

happy new year(bit late)have not posted for a while, been busy and movin around,like to say thanks for replys,now that were in the new year im going to make a move into hopeful repair,i have been lookin through others stories and repair cases to give my self some background info,should be back posting a bit more regular now,still have to book consultations to see where im at,but its in the pipe line,have to say some relief and satisfaction in reading through other posts ,thanks again