• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Holiday/Vacation

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I was chatting to my friend last night and he wants to visit the Rockies,he was looking to stay at EMBASSY SUITES LOVELAND as its very close.

He was asking if i wanted to go,i`m not sure if i will.Has anyone on here been there,if so what activities etc are there.

Also whats the weather like there this time of the year.

Thanks bm.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Can you elaborate on where it is you are going. The Canadian Rockies or the US? What are the closest cities?

NN

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi NN.

Its in Colorado.

Have you been there.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Well I am not totally familiar with Loveland Colorado but it is only 40 miles from Denver which is a great city. I have been to Colorado several times skiing and am actually going there again on the 30th of this month to April 4th. We are going to be skiing in Beaver Creek.

It is a very beautiful area. Great scenery in the mountains. Although very nice, the Canadian Rockies are that much nicer in my opinion. Both are very cool though, but if you ever have the choice between the 2 go with Alberta or British Columbia in Canada.

This time of year is hard to pack for. The weather could be anything from snow to 70 degrees. Obviously the higher the altitude as you head to the mountains, the colder it will be. Here are averages for Denver http://weather.msn.com/daily_averages.aspx?wealocations=wc:USCO0105&q=Denver%2c+CO+forecast:averagesd&weai=3

Let me know if you go and when. Would be cool if it was at the same time.

NN

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks NN for the link,i`ll be cerain to let you know if i go as it would be great to meet up.

It looks a lovely place.