• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

HT w/Hasson: worth every god damn red cent!

• Thread starter NotGoing2GoBald
  • Start date
NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

Caveat: I absolutely detest, as I'm sure all of you do as well, hearing any guy brag about attention he receives from the opposite sex; as it sounds douchey/arrogant; but given the nature of: hair loss, these forums, and the questions I had prior to my ht about what I could realistically expect from getting a new wig, I thought it would be paramount to share the following story. So, please be so kind as to allow me to indulge those who are interested in the following, while reserving judgement on my douchey/arrogance. ;;D

The following sounds absurd, but it's entirely true, and as such I became accustomed to it: prior to my ht, when I would meet girls out - at bars, clubs, and lounges - they would SNAP ask me for my ID, so as to verify my age. They never believed me that I was in my mid 20's, and thought I was in my mid 30's; needless to say, this was more than troubling. Anyway, I met this chick the other night, and asked her out. She asked me for my ID, and at the time I didn't question why. Tonight I called her and brought it up and her explanation was - "I thought you were lying about your age" (I'm 30 now)..."I thought you were like 23"... I asked why and the first thing she said was "You have SOoOoooO much *hair*!"...LMAO good god, I threw my hands in the air in an olympic championship form and blew a kiss to the North to Hasson! :T:Z

Again, I *hate* hearing this kind of crap from dudes, but if this helps anyone whose on the fence about a ht, and what they can realistically expect, then mission accomplished. Z:B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJNfAJlFcz8&feature=related

Attachments

Last edited:
NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

Insomnia...god, I can't sleep...not fun...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlk4hqR7mMQ

Attachments

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thats great to hear NG2GB,i`d have loved to see the big grin on your face when she said that.

It would seem that all your expectations have been met.

Thanks for sharing that with us.

Cheers bm.