• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

I am sooo excited----About to be reunited with Janna again, hopefully soon

spectrader

spectrader

Valued member
Howdy, ya'all !!!!

Spectrader here.

It's been a little over a year since I had my first HT w/ Dr Ron Shapiro. Currently, working with Janna to schedule a FUE procedure for some touch up and minor corrective work.

I told her it is part of my relentless pursuit for beauty and perfection... but the reality is I am just looking for an excuse to see her again. Hope all is well with everyone here.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I`ll look forward to seeing your pictures and reading all about it.

Cheers bm.

spectrader

spectrader

Valued member
Will do. How are you guys doing?

Sorry for the long absence. Been a bit busy, as of late trying to lobby for hair transplant cost to be a part of the heavily contested health care reform debate. ¬b`

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I`m doing good.

Its good to see you back here.

Hope you are doing good,hows the stock market trading going.

bm.

spectrader

spectrader

Valued member
Glad to hear, Bm. It's good to be back (thanks to Janna).

The equity appears to have found some firm footing but mkt fundamentals continue to remain suspecious, at best. Until unemployment numbers show signs of stablization, our risk profile today is much more sector specific and our primary focus has shifted more toward on managing risk vs. owning it.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Hey Spectrader--Good to see you back. Would like to see some updates of that mop of yours. I hope you listened to my advise and bought silver. I know that commodities are certainly risky as you stated but it has doubled in value since I mentioned it last year. Ofcourse I myself was too conservative and didn't buy nearly what I should have. I also hedged on the Canadian dollar vs. the US and did OK. Now not sure of what to do but do feel that the market is in for another correction. Guess we'll see.

Glad you made your way here. Any new fancy cars? Fancy woman?

NN

spectrader

spectrader

Valued member
Nervousnelly wrote:
Hey Spectrader--Good to see you back. Would like to see some updates of that mop of yours. I hope you listened to my advise and bought silver........
NN

Hey, NN

Sure did..... I never turn down a good tip )(_::.

Good to hear from you.

Attachments

• 060712_dentelGrill_vmed_2p_widec.jpg
    060712_dentelGrill_vmed_2p_widec.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 610
Last edited:
M

mountinvan

Valued member
You wouldn't be looking at this dude's hair. Now you have one very rich dentist....maybe he or she will buy a health insurance company and make cosmetic procedures included?

spectrader

spectrader

Valued member
Big day this Thursday/Friday. Looking forward to see Janna, the good Dr and the rest of the staffs. Hope everyone had a great Thanskgiving.

ps: Dread the loooong 8 hrs drive already.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Drive safely. No snow in the forecast....thank goodness. See you soon.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Good luck Spectrader,will be good to hear all about it.

That is a long drive,why aren`t you flying.

spectrader

spectrader

Valued member
Janna---Thanks for the good driving weather forecast. It's cold here this morning. We'll head out around 3pm.

BM-- Thanks for the well wishes. As for fly vs. drive, it's a long story.....long month, actually. Hope all is well with you and everyone.

Best

spectrader

spectrader

Valued member
Thanks, Janna, Tommie and the good Dr.

Operation took all of Thursday and half day Friday. The FUE procedure was such a breeze. Infact, we went clubbing on Friday night with the new Marine look (no hat and alcohol, though). Didn't really need the Hydrocodone. Forehead is a bit swallen from fluid but it seems to have subsided and making its way south. Got home safely Sat. night.

It was good to see everyone. Janna, I miss you already :)

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Glad you're home safely. Clubbing already?? Well, you deserve to relax. Heal well and keep in touch.

M

mountinvan

Valued member
Did you have to get shaved? I hear its necessary for the donor area. Can you keep your hair longer to cover up the donor area holes?

spectrader

spectrader

Valued member
I decided to go commando and shaved off everything.....It made everyone job's much easier from the extraction to mapping and placement.

ps: I actually like the shaved look....Wished to have tried that earlier. lol. A little late now for that.

H

hairtech

OMG you didn't like your haircut from me????
lol!,

Tom aka hairtech.

spectrader

spectrader

Valued member
Tom,

I digged your hair styling expertise. In fact, I think you should have your own reality show.....lol