• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

I got my money back!!!

P

paultrate

I had 3 FUE surgeries to get my hair restored. My first surgery was with a clinic in Essex in 2014, which was done by a person whom I found out later, that she was a dentist, The clinic, for obvious reasons, is now closed for a while, and I had two more surgeries to correct my first FUE. I paid £2700 for literally a very thin and spaced out hairline despite the promises the dentist made in my consultation. However, when I made a complaint to the clinic, they said this is how it is and good luck complaining. They told me that because of the length of time passed from my surgery, I have no leg to stand on. I even spoke to a lawyer and they told me the same thing. Couple of months ago, I found this website and decided to give them a chance. I filled an online form in and sent it to them. It took them just two months to get a partial refund for what I paid to the dentist. I decided to share the experience just in case anyone want to try them out. I didn't pay a penny and apparently they only make money if they manage to get a refund, something like a no win no fee firms. I had to paid them 20% of what they manage to get from the clinic, what I probably never would have been able to get anyway. Highly recommend this service to everyone who paid for a service but did not receive the service they paid for. They have a good inside knowledge of the industry and use loopholes that we don't know about to get refund. Anyone interested go see for yourselves at (no links allowed)

baldasabadger10

baldasabadger10

Valued member
Have you got some pictures and clinic name to back up your claim? Otherwise it is worthless post.