• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

I need help m 16

A

amibalding

hello, I need help and am wondering if I’m balding or not, you see I recently lost a lot of weight I use to be around 263 but now I weigh 203, I recently started to notice that I lost a lot a lot of hair through my weight loss, back when I was 263 in weight my hair was a lot more thicker, I’m currently 16 and I don’t want to lose my hair, I wish to have my old thicker hair, what are some things I could do, the way I lost the weight was a fasting diet where I would only eat at night. Am I balding or am I just worrying to much, what are things that can help speed up my hair regrowth, every-time I would shower my hair would fall more and more. Back then when my hair was thicker, my hair did fall but it would always grow back so it would not be noticeable, but what can I do? What are some things u recommend.

Attachments

• IMG_7223.png
    IMG_7223.png
    637.6 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_7215.png
    IMG_7215.png
    425.9 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_7222.png
    IMG_7222.png
    467 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_7201.jpeg
    IMG_7201.jpeg
    119.7 KB · Views: 67
M

MPBsucks1234

Valued member
Do you have any more pics? Hard to judge based on these.

I

Im new here

Is this not just the gaps between your hair naturally? It seems a consistent width spacing to me.

Normally when it’s diffuse thinning it seems more varied than yours