• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

ians 2nd ht pics with dr feller

I

ian

Valued member
hi all, thought id put in an update now that im around 2 years post op from my 2nd ht with dr feller. im absolutely chuffed with the outcome and i dont consider myself a baldy anymore :p ( well apart from the thin crown) . i will probably shedule a another pass in the crown next year. should be able to get 1500 gfts via strip.

hope you guys are good and having a hairy new year. i will try and come back on the forums every now n then, ill have to fit it around all the milf'in :D

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,055
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Ian

Good to hear from you again,your hair is looking great now.

If you get one more pass for your crown you`ll be completely sorted.

Hows your Pete doing.

Cheers bm.

Baldspot

Baldspot

Valued member
That's looking very nice. Excellent work and an excellent result.

T

Tubs

Valued member
Hi Ian

Looking good - do you have a pre-op you could post as to show the transformation?

Tubs

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Nice to see your updates Ian... looking very good and your right... no chance anyone could call you bald anymore :)

Congrats mate.

Tim

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Hi Ian,

I'm not familiar with your case. Any chance of pre-op pics and graft count?

Looking good and it's great to hear from happy patients.

Cheers.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Beautiful work. You look great. Not totally familiar with your case or forgot, but you definitely have a very good natural and dense HT. Dr. Feller did a great job and I can imagine you now have better things to do than hang with us sorry sacks on a HT forum. Milfs await.

NN

NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

Looks really good dude, and it's not like your crown is some HUGE gaping bald spot that's been raped by MPB....would be nice to see your pre op pics though...either way looking good.

congrats

I

ian

Valued member
hi peeps. ahh yes i forgot to post pre op pics, also a bit of history

i have had 2 hts with dr feller, the first was 2800 grafts via strip covering the front third (30/09/05)

the second was 2700 grafts lowering hairline slightly, a few hundred in the bridge and about 1000 in the crown (02/02/07)

here is a pic before any work was carried out.

Attachments

• pre.jpg
    pre.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 900
janna

janna

Valuable Member
Thanks Ian. I recall twins being presented a while back and BM asked "how's Pete ?" - are you one of the twins? Thanks for the pre-op pic and giving more detail about your surgeries.

I

ian

Valued member
hi janna, i am 1 of the "feller twins"

my brother has had 2 hts also, hes about a year out of his second ht, like me he wants more, we are both very greedy:T:

janna

janna

Valuable Member
It's nice to "meet" you, Ian. Nothing wrong with hair greed as long as you have realistic expectations. Maybe you can get your brother to show us his results. Did he have the same hairloss pattern as you? Are you fraternal or identical twins?

I

ian

Valued member
nice to "meet" you too:T:.

im sure my bro will post an update sometime soon,

we are identical. we have had the same hairloss pattern, i was the first to receed and pete started 9-12 months later. :)

thanks for the positive comments guys.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Wow. Interesting how he started 9-12 months later. Definitely know what he will be a lot of if you confide later in life of your impotency.

NN

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Ian

Be great to see your Pete on here too.

cheers bm.